Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamalaann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 04:47 PM
    Does anyone know about special grants
    My husaband is permantly disabled I have to stay at home to help take care of him. He has an artificial pump in his chest in place of his heart. There is and exit wound that comes out of his side that is connected into an electrical outlet at all times. Our dogs have completely soiled our carpets along with our 5 year old son. It would be much more sanitary than our carpets, if he gets an infection on the line that enters him it would move to his heart and he would die. We know that he is dying but if we can do things that would help to not get him any sicker than he he already is it would make things a little bit easier.
    kevans11 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 05:05 PM

My heart goes out to your husband and your family. You should check with the doctor to see if there is anything that can be done for your husband. If you were trying to find out about some special grants; there are a couple of websites. Federal Grants Wire - A free resource for federal grants, government grants and loans.
    www.accessible.org/disabled-grants

There are a lot more Google grants for the disabled. I pray for the best for your husband; you; and your son; God bless!
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Jul 25, 2009, 05:54 PM

If you haven't already, check with your local social services, they may be able to direct you to some help. It may not be a grant but maybe they will have useful information, In our area we have volunteer nurses that help care for the homebound and gives the caregiver a break,as far as your carpets maybe you can get someone to clean them and leave the dogs in another area, God bless!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

Is it special? [ 19 Answers ]

To the point... All my life I've believed that there is only that one other that would make you as happy as you could ever be in your life. So sure enough, I start looking for my other... Here we go... Ive been through 3 or 4 different girls, but none of them seemed to stick because of...

BnE Special [ 1 Answers ]

YouTube - Dane Cook B and E

Special need [ 3 Answers ]

Do anyone know of a good dentist who see special need children. His age is 12 yrs old?

View more questions Search