Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ksns777 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 04:34 PM
    Low water pressure in shower
    I'm on a water well and I have low water pressure in shower and the rest of the house has good pressure. What would be the cause of this
    bones252100 Posts: 253, Reputation: 29

Jul 25, 2009, 04:56 PM

Start with the shower head. Remove it & turn the water on to check water pressure at that point. If the water pressure is good, clean or replace the shower head.
    ksns777 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 02:05 PM

We have already did that. We even replaced the showerhead also.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 26, 2009, 02:08 PM

Put bucket under the shower with the head remove, clock how long it takes to fill the bucket. Now take the same bucket to a bath spout or kitchen sink and time it. Are the times the same, we are measuring volume here because pressure is relative.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low water pressure in shower after replacing water heater [ 4 Answers ]

We have almost no pressure with the hot water in the shower after replacing the water heater. Cold water is OK, we have flushed out the pipes (refilled the water heater) and still not any better. What next? We have look on line for answers but to no avail.

Low pressure in shower both hot and cold side. New hot water heater, new shower, [ 2 Answers ]

I have no water pressure in my new shower. I have a new hot water heater, new shower fixture, new plumbing. Please tell me what the problem is.

No Cold Water Pressure - Hot Water works Great.Shower [ 10 Answers ]

I live in a fairly old house. In my downstairs shower I get great hot water pressure, but no cold water pressure. I have two handles, one for cold and hot. Any suggestions on how I might fix the problem? House gets water from the city. Not sure on the make/brand of the faucets but they are...

Shower - no hot water, no pressure, no water to showerhead [ 4 Answers ]

About 1 month ago the shower starting having problems. The water is only tepid and will not get hot (the water in the sink in the same bathroom is hot as well as the rest of the house). Combined with the temperature, there is no water pressure in the shower. At first you could take a shower then...

View more questions Search