Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hellothere1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 4

Jul 25, 2009, 02:55 PM
    Packing for Paris, four day trip
    Hello, I'm going to Paris with my boyfriend on Sunday 2nd August and coming home on Wednesday 5th. I'm usually really good with outfits but I'm really struggling on what to pack for a four day trip to Paris. I want to make an effort because we will be getting all the trip on camera, plus visiting Champs Elysees, the most fashionable street in the world. I have no idea what or how much to pack, including toiletries etc.

Can anyone recommend any good outfits, etc. I can probably make an outfit based on anything you say. Thank you guys.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 25, 2009, 04:18 PM

You must live in the UK if you are going over to Paris for four days. LOL, I am a terrible packer even though travelled a lot. Someone has to tell me, okay, you will be wet, you will be uncomfortable, you will be in a jungle. Then and only then will I pack correctly.

Can't tell you how to pack but you sound like a girl with style and that will carry you through even in Paris. Jeans are big there now, crop tops, leather, boots, whatever.

Tick
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2009, 08:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    You must live in the UK if you are going over to Paris for four days. LOL, I am a terrible packer even though travelled a lot. Someone has to tell me, okay, you will be wet, you will be uncomfortable, you will be in a jungle. Then and only then will I pack correctly.

Can't tell you how to pack but you sound like a girl with style and that will carry you through even in Paris. Jeans are big there now, crop tops, leather, boots, whatever.

tick

Yes, her profile actually says she lives in the UK. Otherwise, a good guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Packing nut leaks [ 4 Answers ]

I have a packing nut leak on a main line shut off valve. Can I remove the packing nut to make a repair without turning off the water?

Always packing my bags [ 6 Answers ]

What do you do when your mate pack your bags up every time she/he gets mad at you?

Where to get packing nut for shower [ 1 Answers ]

I need a packing nut. The nut that goes on the stem behind the shower nut. I can't find them anywhere. I have looked under packing nut, bonnet packing nut, faucet repair etc. Is there another name?

Replace packing on hose bib [ 1 Answers ]

How do I replace the packing on a hose bib?

View more questions Search