Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dacey1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 02:31 PM
    Culinary Schools in Ontario
    Does anyone know of any culinary schools in London, Hamilton or Toronto Ontario?

Thank you

B.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2009, 02:39 PM

I heard these two are good
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada Culinary School
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2009, 02:56 PM

Hello D:

I'm not from your part of the country, but I got to thinking... Hyde Park, NY, the home of the Culinary Institute of America, can't be too far... and it isn't...

So, given that the CIA is THE premier culinary school in America, and given that its graduates command TOP $$'s anywhere they apply, that's where I'd go.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are city schools or ruaral schools better? [ 5 Answers ]

Are city schools or ruaral schools better in your opinions? What are the pros and cons for each type?

Culinary teacher [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting my teaching cert. to teach culinary arts. I don't know where to start to find a job. There are very few vocational technical schools around me that offer culinary arts. Can anyone help me out with a little info.. thanks

Job Corp's. Culinary Arts? [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to be going into Job core and I have a few choice's of what I can do the choices are Business Clerical, Culinary Arts, Welder, Auto Body Repair, Home Health Aide, Landscape Technician, Tile Setter, Electrician, Painter, Carpenter, Plumber, Building and Apartment Maintenance. I was j/w...

View more questions Search