Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KIMYA-911 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 01:32 PM
    How far the basket from the ground?
    What is the distance between the basket and the ground ?
    KIMYA-911 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 02:20 PM

I found the answer

Its 2.75 m
    gnahcd Posts: 215, Reputation: 39

Jul 31, 2009, 02:05 PM

At almost all levels of competition, the top of the rim is exactly 10 feet (3.05 m) above the court and 4 feet (1.2 m) inside the baseline.
    Basketball - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to put in the picnic basket? [ 3 Answers ]

Nice weather is near which means it time to pack a sheet, pick a spot in the park, and have a picnic. I would love to know some good picnic foods because I am sick of packing the same things. Something that won't go bad because I usually make chicken or shrimp with a salad and some fruits with...

Driving to the basket help [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 years old, 5.7 and 110lb. I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice/tips on driving to the basket effectively during a game while being guarded. And please be specific because I would really practice it and appriciate it thanks :)

Inner wash basket movement [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, My washing machine (top end loader) seems to be working just fine, but I can move the entire inner wash basket around with my hand. Should I be concerned, and if so, what's the problem?

Air in filler basket [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new pool and lately I have noticed a small amount of air coming into the filler basket through the front pipe via bubbles when the pump turns off, enough where it slowly drains the basket after a couple of hours. I don't notice any water around joints coming out of pipes or a drop in...

I need help in basket ball help me! [ 4 Answers ]

Look I need some seriously help in basket ball I don't know what type of training I need for good shot average and to improve my stamina,I also need help on how to play in my position I am a center.

View more questions Search