Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mattshady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2004, 02:50 PM
    Is the house haunted
    I've been going round a friend of mines house now for about a year. Everything was fine until about three months ago when strange things started to happen it started with small things like things being moved or going missing and then finding them in different places where I know for a fact I did not put them.
    Recently someone in the house hold has just started there pmt I've read on some sites this could give power to a spirit to manifest. Its getting really bad at the moment where things are actually being thrown and even a few people in the house are waking up with marks on there body. Or having very disturbing nightmares. I've really started to panic now cause I don't know what to do the people who own the house just don't listen they are both alcoholicks and don't think ghosts exist but I know for a fact they do. I've done a little research on the house and found out that they had built the house on some ground that used to be part of a castle fort where there where probely battles and things. The other day I was listening to some tapes which should have had children's songs on them. Suddenly there was a very deep voice say on the tape very horrible things about everyone in the house it even knew everyone's name even the dogs it was faint the voice was but I could just barely make out what it was saying. Strangly enough it was very intrested in the young girl who had just started her pmt it kept calling her name. I got the police and told the girls mum and dad but they said it was a prank someone was playing. I know this tape is for real cause I did not do the voice on it and the only other person in the house is her dad and I don't think he would scare the living hell out of his kids.
    If anyone can help or give some advice please write back a.s.a.p

Thanks

countvader88[lol] Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2005, 08:54 AM
    I had that happen in the school I went to
    One day on Saturday me and my friends had a Saturday school [ we yelled at the teacher cause she was a total behotch] and it was almost out. Well me and my frineds got out of the class early on good behavior and went messing with stuff in the school. We got into the principles office and got the stuff he had taken from us back and then hit the up stairs. We were looking in a window in a dark class room cause my friend jeff thought he seen someone in it.
    We all looked in and a desk moved and hit the dam door. The doors glass shatered and jeff took off like a deflating ballon. My girlfreind tabitha acttually locked herself in a dam locker and I went bac to the principles office.
    My friend jeff had wet his pants and was freaking out in the library. Shiz had you seen the stuff we seen you wouldda done more than that trust me!
    We went back upstairs and got tabitha out of the lockr and were about to go down stairs when the whoal room be came cold! We thought nothing of it cause it was the middle of winter in chicago! Ill send more later bye!
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

Apr 15, 2005, 11:37 AM
    I think there is a spiritual activity in your house , most likely your have moved your stuff around in your house or just done something wrong that annoyed the spirit, sometime we put our
    Stuff in the path of the spirit use to go around or in the room where they stay for a while .As u have told us that I started after three month before that it was normal so try to listen to them what they say and use some sandal wood fragrance in the house because spirit like the smell of sandalwood maybe this works and I help to calmdown the spirit's anger or you understand what they really want.
    Don't be scared because humans are more powerful than any demons or spirits.
    countvader88[lol] Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2005, 08:12 AM
    Rest Of The Last
    Anyway it was veery cold and my freidns were freaking out. We still don't know what happened but its been some crazy shiht going on. Just last Thursday I was walking in the hall and a locker burst open byit self! Scared the hell out of me! My friends have all gone to different schools in the past 4 years and they don't want to talk a about it at all. They say I was being dillusional but I no. I no that something happened in that school. Why else would there be all this dtuff going on? Email me if you got a idea of wats happening I'm farkin freaked! :(
    tiggerella Posts: 184, Reputation: 13

Apr 26, 2005, 05:53 PM
    is the house haunted

Wow! Interesting stories from everyone, but I'm not seeing much in the way of answers to the questions mattshady brought out... let me see if "the ancient Tiggerella" can shed a little light on things... :)

First off, I'd like to admit that I ended up at this web site because of a fascination with ghosts, ghouls and other things that go bump in the night, so I've done a LOT of reading in my 44 years on this earth - especially about ghosts, ghouls and other things that go bump in the night... :D

In my many years of reading, I've found many references to poltergeists appearing when there is a teenaged girl who has just started getting visits from "her monthly friend". I've also read and heard tales of spirits being trapped on earth due to a sudden death (wherein the spirit doesn't know that the earthly body has died and is still trying to live). In short, it's entirely possible that all the places you've shared stories about are haunted, but I have yet to find something that truly works among the many means of ridding the area of spirits, so you may end up just having to live with yours.

In the meantime, what do you think of my little tale (below) - and the reasons I began looking into ghosts, ghouls, etc.? :confused:

You see, I grew up in an old farmhouse in a small Maine town, and every night, just about the time my parents went to bed in their room on the first floor, the stairs from the first floor to the second floor would creak, one after the other, as if someone were slowly climbing them. When we mentioned this to our parents, Dad always thought it funny to tell us that our Grampy Dow, who had died when I was only 9 months old, was just coming by to check on his grandkids. Dad usually followed this up with an admonition to be in bed when Grampy came to check or he'd do something really scary to make sure we'd never try again, but the one night I stayed up to see if it really was Grampy, I heard the creaking slowly coming toward me - but saw nothing at all. However, my hair is standing up on the back of my neck just remembering the cold breeze that seemed to brush past me when the creaking stopped, as if Grampy had gone by to check our beds... and I never tried to see who was coming upstairs ever again.

I was still living in that same house when my father died there of cancer during my first year in college, and although I thought the old house couldn't possibly get any creepier, I'll never forget one of my last visits home before moving out forever.

My brother, who was still in high school, was away at a jazz band festival and my mom had gone to the store next door to get a few things, so I was home alone watching TV in the living room with all the lights out except in the living room. I heard the front door open and close, saw the kitchen light go on, and then heard the door of the kitchen woodstove swing open. "I just loaded that up about ten minutes ago." I yelled, expecting Mom to make some comment, even if it was just to thank me for doing so, as she almost always did, but no one said anything, so I thought she may have not heard what I said and got up to go see what she'd brought home for TV watching snacks. Imagine my surprise when I got out to the kitchen to find the door to the woodstove wide open - and no one around to have opened it. Not wanting to believe that I hadn't just imagined what happened, I firmly shut the woodstove door, made sure the damper was properly closed (ruling out an errant wind as the culprit that opened the door the first time), and shut the light back out on my way out of the room.

Before I got all the way into the living room (which involved crossing just one room), the kitchen light was back on and someone was banging around in the woodstove again. This time, I didn't say anything and tiptoed as quietly as I could back to the kitchen door so I could catch whoever was playing the prank on me - and almost wet myself when there was still no one there, but the damper and the door to the woodstove had both been reopened again... :eek:

Mom swore that it was either someone's idea of a prank or my vivid imagination, but I don't guess I need to tell you that I went through every book on the paranormal I could find that had suggestions on how to get rid of an unwanted spirit - and I tried every one out on that house before Mom finally sold the place. It wasn't until about two years ago when we were talking about the latest Stephen King book I was reading that she finally admitted to me that she'd had several scary things happen to her after Dad died in the house such as coming in late at night and having lights turn themselves on in other rooms when she knew there was no one else in the house. She said what finally made it stop was the night she got downright pissed about going all through the house with a baseball bat for the fourth time in five days and hollered "Dammit, Bob, will you quit turning on the lights like that? I'm less scared of the dark than I am of your shenanigans!" She said she had no more scary things happen after that, but the person who bought the house has asked her a couple of times if there was a problem with the electricity, because lights seem to go on by themselves...
    buttsmear608 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2005, 07:30 PM
    Probably something weird
    Ur school is probably haunted. How old is it? I'm oonly in 7 th grade, and I know my school is not haunted. :confused:
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

May 7, 2005, 02:08 PM
    If someone want to know the arabic magic to get rid of these activities I ll help them .
    Just doing some simple magical tricks your house will no longer remain haunted.

Cheers
    hpd4 Posts: 63, Reputation: 7

Feb 22, 2006, 05:58 PM
    Wouldn't magic just brig them back or send them somewhere else? Aren't we supposed to get RID of them? My school is haunted. Im in 7th grade and we first heard it was haunted back in 6th grade. They said the attic was haunted. I didn't believe it. Many people went to go skip there. I got one of my 8th grade friends to help me go "skip" there to investigate if it was real. We got up there and suddenly this grandfather clock fell down. We were freaked but my friend just laghed. He then said "C'mon out cuz.". Nothing came out. Then he cussed and went over there. He looked in this barrel and this huge rat jumped out with blazing red eyes. I am not lying. The rat had RED eyes! It bit his finger and ran away. He sat down cussing under his breath. He then got up and -ok this is the freaky part. When he stands tall he can perfectly fit in the attic- his head hit a nail on the attic. The attic looked like it was shrinking. I got scared and sat down covering myself with my jacket when suddenly a box of pencils come flying toward me. It hit me hard in the face. Then a packet of papers came loose. It was like if there was a tornado right inside here. I looked at my friend his eyes were fixed on something right behind me. I turned around and there was a little girl. A small girl. She just said, "Go away... GO AWAY!!". She screamed and her eyes went pitch black. Even the white part of her eye was black. Then I looked at my friend again, who was crying (wow you don't see an 8th grader cry so often), he blinked at the same time I did and when we opened our eyes again the wind stopped and everything was in order. Like nothing ever happened...
    PinkRoses36 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2010, 03:03 PM

That's freaky!. really it is. I didn't think nothing of it... alot of stuff has happened to me, like being brushed up against my backside when no one was there, being pushed up against the wall while lying on the bed alone, but...
    Before all this, I would have very weird and scary dreams... and sometimes I'd wake up with bruises on my legs or arms.. and my boyfriend asked me where I got those from, I was confused cause I didn't know... I brushed it off thnking nothing of it. JBut.. creepy... mine could be from the ghosts haunting me with the other stuff huh. If it's or they're strong enouugh to push me up against the wall while lying down, it's strong enogh to physically hurt me in my sleep.
    Thanks for opening my eyes on this... I need to know stuff happening to me... I'm not alone in it all... it's happening to others too.
    Take care, good luck.
    up_set Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 11:02 AM
    My house has something in it .I moved this year thinking I could get away from a haunted house the ghosts have followed me I'm so scared .Many peple saw and heard it in my previous home and its started again .Dont know what to do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted [ 23 Answers ]

The other night I found this site by typing in 'how do you know if your house is haunted'.Well, after reading what others wrote I began piecing things together. I am sure that my house is haunted. I would like to find out the history of this house (it was built in 1888) but I don't know where to...

Is my new house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

We built and moved into a house 8 months ago. We have one room that we had some Bali statues and tribal mask in for decoration. Since we added these we have had a few people house watch for us who did not like the room. My mother stayed and put all the Bali stuff in a bag in the garage because they...

My house is haunted! [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had ghostly experiences since I was 2 years old. I am 51 now. We just purchased another home 5 months ago. The very first night we stayed here (my gr'daughter and I) hubby was out of state working, we were going to sleep in one of the bedrooms.I heard a bunch of whispering, like a...

Is my house haunted ? [ 45 Answers ]

Is my house haunted? Things keep moving around ill put them in one place then ill find them in another. My little boy who is autistic sees things but he can't tell me what he's seeing but stares and giggles. I hear my name called but when I ask who's shouting me no one in house has. I get strange...

How can I tell if my house is haunted? [ 43 Answers ]

:o Weird things have happened off and on the past 4 years we've lived in our house. It was terrible at first. Terrible dreams about the house, about bodies buried in the walls. It felt like there was a male spirit present at times, not a good one but maybe wanting to scare us? My daughter, for...

View more questions Search