Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rob McMeans Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 11:32 AM
    computing current price of bonds to maturity
    Midland Oil has $1000 par value bonds outstanding at 8% interest. The bonds will mature in 25 years. Compute the current price of the bonds if the present yield to maturity is:

a. 7%
    b. 10%
    c. 13%
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2009, 03:39 PM

We are not here just to answer your homework stuff for you. It's your work and you need to make an attempt at it. Tell us what you think the answer is and why, and then someone can help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computing current price of bonds [ 4 Answers ]

My company has $1000 par value bonds outstanding at 8% interest. The bonds will mature in 25 years. How do I compute the current price of the bonds if the present yield to maturity is 7%?

Current price of bonds [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to askmehelpdesk.com. I am currently pursuing my MBA and I am in my first Accounting class. I take the program online with University of Phoenix. I have a professor that has been non-existent in this class. Myself and many students have problem sets we have to complete and...

Price of the bonds if the yield to maturity is [ 1 Answers ]

Midland Oil has $1,000 par value bonds outstanding at 8 percent interest. The bonds will mature in 25 years. Compute the current price of the bonds if the present yield to maturity is: 7 percent. 10 percent. 13 percent.

View more questions Search