Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GoogleGirl86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 11:04 AM
    "Loans & Felonies"
    I need help with this problem that has been haunting me for 3 years now. I made a horrible mistake when I was 19 which caused me to be registered felon (robbery). I was incarcerated for 2 months, which by the way set me straight. I got out on bail, was convicted, and was giving 2 years probation and 50 hours community service. I got out found a job, than about a year later decided to go to school, I went to the worst university ever... Florida Metropolitan University a.k.a Everest University. Anyway, I went for about a year for medical assisting found out you can't be in the medical or criminal field with a felony. By the way the school never told me about that little problem. So I decided to go for Business and be my own boss, anyway my question is... can I get a SBA Loan (Small Business Administration Loan) with having this felony on my record?? Please who ever can help me with that, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you for taking out your time to read my question.
    Sincerely,
    GoogleGirl86
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2009, 06:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GoogleGirl86 View Post
    can I get a SBA Loan (Small Business Administration Loan) with having this felony on my record???
    Hello G:

Your felony will NOT stop you from getting a loan. In fact, it won't be a factor at all.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

"Usda" Loans? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me anything about USDA loans? A friend of mine who is trying to purchase a double wide trailer told me about it, and I can't really understand much from the website... any info?

GA law on "Verbal Default Loans" [ 4 Answers ]

I am one of four owners of a corporation. We all have equal shares of stock. I loaned almost $50,000 of my money to the company in February of 2007. The loan was verbal, with no time table as to when it was to be repaid, nor was interest discussed on the money. I now want to be recall the loan, but...

View more questions Search