Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    normangeorge Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 03:33 AM
    New York Collector's Guild Litho Signature
    I have one of the Collector's Guild Societe de Verification de la Nouvelle Gravure Internationale lithographs and I can't read the artists signature. Can anyone identify it for me.
    Thanks
    Attached Images

skipper51 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2009, 03:00 PM
    I am in possession of a prtint by, I think, the same artist.
    I would post a photo but, my camera is indisposed.
    I'll post asap.
    Skipper51
    groml Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2009, 04:37 PM
    I have one too , of a town in snowscape, looking for info. Bought it at good will ct.
    groml Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2009, 10:37 PM
    The artists name is bernard Gantner he's french born 1928 , you can find examples of his work and prices here http://www.art-cadre.com
    skipper51 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2009, 04:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by groml View Post
    the artists name is bernard Gantner he's french born 1928 , you can find examples of his work and prices here Art cadre Salvador DALI Leonor FINI Jean-Michel FOLON Leon DANCHIN Rene MAGRITTE
    Thank you,
    skipper51

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Limitations and Collector's Obligation re Debt Collection [ 1 Answers ]

Yes, I moved to a foreign country back in 1997 and had a credit card balance. During 1997 I believe I paid the credit card completely off. I returned to Canada in 2004 and was contacted I believe in 2005 by a collection agency re this credit card saying that I owed them money. I told them I...

Alvar Orig 3-pc Litho Suite; (3) Salvador Dali Lithos; and Burke Tyree original oil. [ 1 Answers ]

I am settling an estate of fine art and have: * (3) Salvador Dali original signed litho prints; These were produced and signed under the direction of Salvador Dali in the early 80's well before his death. a- (2 prints) "The Dematerialization of the Nose of Nero", 18"w x 29"ht;...

Boucher Litho of Madame Pompadour [ 2 Answers ]

Would appreciate assistance determining history, age, value of a colored Lithograph (approv 5"x7") I've recently acquired. The Lithograph is of a pretty young lady, with pinkish flowers in her short/braided hair. She's wearing a pint (with some white) bow on her neck. Dress front is make of...

Signature to me [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone suggest a beautiful signature for my name “ZUBAIR AHMED KHUSHHALI”. Or give web-link to solve this problem??

View more questions Search