Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2004, 02:45 PM
    Bad vibes
    Can a building have a "bad vibe" or feeling about it, without there necessarily being the presence of ghosts or spirits? Like, for example, if something happened in the building, or an "evil" or troubled person lives there? Thanks.
    earthpages Posts: 44, Reputation: 6

Dec 12, 2004, 05:05 PM
    If you view the cosmos as a totality of interactive fields, then the idea isn't so far fetched. On a more personal note, I’ve met people, several people, who’ve said that if the vibes are bad in a particular room, they just leave.

So I guess the logical question is: If people are feeling this, and if it’s not just something within themselves, how did the vibes get there in the first place?

This article might be of interest:

http://www.ncf.ca/~dy656/earthpages3/articles_karma.htm
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2005, 07:19 PM
    Thanks so much, I will check out the link. :)
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

May 16, 2005, 12:14 PM
    Yes bad people leave bad vibes behind them, as sometimes we see strange structures and people in our dreams but they are not present anymore these are because of the vibe of those thing and people left behind them , you can take it as they leave their bad etheric material behind them.

I think it might help :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bad Vibes II [ 2 Answers ]

Just wanted to add to the previous thread which somehow got closed. I wouldn't say that it's bad people, per se, that create or leave behind bad vibes. I'd say that it's the environment that informs them and the choices they make. This is a subtle but I think important distinction. It leaves room...

View more questions Search