Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 27, 2009, 03:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD King View Post
    Catsmine I do not have further questions.

Thank you all
    I try to help, despite bored Sunday afternoon hijackers. For once I wasn't one of them. You are most welcome.
    CloudMoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2009, 07:25 PM
    I am trying to find out about a spider of my own and I came across a picture and description of that I can't remember name but it it pretty much harmless
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 14, 2009, 01:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudMoon View Post
    i am trying to find out about a spider of my own and i came across a picture and description of that i can't remember name but it it pretty much harmless
    Did it look like MADking's?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What spider is this? [ 8 Answers ]

3913 Hello. I recently discovered this spider (dead) in my bathroom. I live in the UK, but have never seen this spider before, nor has anyone I have shown it too. Though the picture does not show it very well, the spider is bristling with black hairs over its legs and is about the size of a...

Spider? What it is? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi Im in the southwest of the UK found this spider on the fence outside my back door and accidentally painted it LOL so the legs stuck on the fence, really creepy looking and just wondered if anyone knows what it is as I've never seen one before.. please note its not red its black LOL ...

Pet Spider [ 3 Answers ]

:eek: my parents found a tarantula and want to take care of it. Any ideas:confused:

What spider is this? [ 3 Answers ]

Stpped right in front of me wihle cooking... can't seem to figue out what kind it is... anyone know///? http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4108/dscn7292sg6.jpg

View more questions Search