Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikki4848dd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 04:32 PM
    A picture was sent to me
    I have a pic of a person, I am not sure of what his name is, real name is.I want to know how I could get a name, just using a picture off the web?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2009, 04:47 PM

Slim to none

***excuse me while I go check another needle in the haystack.

I DID find one for another person but they had some information so...
    I think my quota on the statistics of winning the lottery are done and over with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Television featuring Picture in Picture [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, Is there anybody here know about the Television w/ Picture in picture function? If there somebody, may I asked if I can watch two channel at the same time on the Television? Thanks..

Which is the best picture size for the best picture [ 2 Answers ]

I have several copies of the same pictures on my computer so I plan on deleting all but one of each picture. I read somewhere that each time you copy a ppicture it loses some of it clarity, sharpness etc. and just isn't as good as the original one you put on your computer. I don't know if that's...

Connecting RCA Tv picture in picture with components [ 1 Answers ]

How do you hook up a RCA TV (with picture in a picture feature active) Direct Tv satelitte receiver, vcr, colby dvd player? We have had the RCA Tv for some time but never used the picture in a picture feature cause we did not know how to do this. I know you have to have a vcr in order to do it....

View more questions Search