Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shulta44 Posts: 97, Reputation: 4

Jul 24, 2009, 03:26 PM
    Waterproof a rolled on roof?
    I have a double coverage rolled on roof about a 10" slope. I is about 7 years old and I want to water proof with a roof sealer. Either Henry 555 or black jack Ultra 1000. Any suggestions and tips would be greatly appreciated. I was wondering if I need to seal all the seams with a tape.
    Thanks
    shulta44

Check out some similar questions!

Waterproof underlayment for tile roof in Florida [ 2 Answers ]

I am preparing to replace a 22 year old flat concrete tile roof and have 2 options for the waterproof underlayment. Use the standard 30# flet with a hop mop 90# layer which is what the old roof has. Or use a newer method manuf by GAF that uses a 1st layer of "DeckArmor" in place of the 30# flet,...

Rolled Ankle [ 3 Answers ]

Back in February of this year I rolled the inside of my ankle playing indoor soccer. I treated the ankle for a couple of days and did not play for 2 weeks. I played a game and still was hurting me. After the season ended (in April) the ankle was still bothering me and felt uncomfortable during...

Truck rolled back in park [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - something weird happened to me tonight - park the truck on the drive way and it rolled back... - so I left the truck for 1/2 hour went back out took it for another boot around block and parked it again NO roll back - the rolling was I would say 10 inches back - Is this a call for Mr....

Rolled tar roof leaks on porch, any solutions? [ 7 Answers ]

We have a built-on porch (to the detached garage) put on in the 60's by the previous owner. The roof is tar, flat, and now it is leaking badly. A handyman put some tar stuff on it once or twice and that helped, but only momentarily. Do we have no option but to bring this porch down? Can a flat...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.