Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    B-Duh-B Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 01:33 PM
    Surf'n on Netgear w/ the Belkin wave - nuf said!
    I maybe echoing a previous? but what can I do to get XP laptop w/ Netgear card to see AP using Belkin router...

As I get past this hurdle, I'll deal w/ security WEP WPA2!

Thanks In Advance,

:eek: B-Duh-B :confused:
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Jul 28, 2009, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Duh-B View Post
    I maybe echoing a previous ?, but what can I do to get XP laptop w/ Netgear card to see AP using Belkin router........

As I get past this hurdle, I'll deal w/ security WEP WPA2!

Thanks In Advance,

:eek: B-Duh-B :confused:
    What is AP?

Can you Ping your router?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belkin router will not synchronize to the ISP [ 8 Answers ]

Can my phone line be at fault given that:- 1.Router (and my laptop)connect OK at sons house (3 miles away) 2.My laptop mostly connects to ISP first time. Rarely I have to pull out & reinsert the usb conn 3.Original phone master socket crudely rerun & jointed some 10 metres.Into/out of loft....

Belkin router with comcast [ 7 Answers ]

I'm trying to connect a Belkin wireless G router to my PC to allow wireless capabilities for my laptop. I've done this previously with another service provider but I'm not able to connect to the internet at all this time. I've used the manual and checked all connections,but no internet...

Internet connect over Belkin with NETGEAR [ 5 Answers ]

I've got a Net gear router and I'm trying to connect a laptop over a Belkin Wireless G USB connection. The laptop shows that its connected in the system tray, however the Belkin properties shows a problem between Comp and Ltop. Changing config for windows to manage the connection does not...

Belkin router [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help with my earlier question of 13 march please ? Should the router ADSL (green) light settle down to a continuous display If only connected to phone line and power supply BUT NOT to laptop.

View more questions Search