Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbelles66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 09:58 PM
    Both showers are flooding and the same time!
    My master bath and regular use bathroom share a wall.

My husband turned on the master-shower and noticed the water wasn't draining like normal so he took the hair and gunk that he could reach and pulled it out but the water still wasn't draining right. He grabbed the plunger to see if he could pull anything up and I heard water in the regular use bathtub! When I looked in the bathtub it was filling up with wather that had dirt & SAND in it! I ran into the master bath and made my hubby stop. We then flushed the master bath toilet to see what would happen and all of a sudden the master shower and regular use bathtub SLOWLY emptied!

What the heck is happening??

BTW: the dirty water didn't smell bad like sewer water.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 24, 2009, 04:17 AM

You had a blockage in toilet line. You now have a partial blockage in toilet line. Sounds like someone cleaned the aquarium in the tub or dumped kitty litter down the toilet. If problem continues you will have to snake the tub or shower line.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 24, 2009, 04:26 AM
    Could Harold be correct? Could someone have cleaned the aquarium in the tub or dumped kitty litter down the toilet.
    If you have to snake you can snake from one of two places.
    1) You can pull the master bath toilet **OR**
    2) Snake from the master bath lavatory roof vent.
    Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flooding injectors [ 2 Answers ]

Working on a 1992 camaro 3.1 v6 injectors are flooding all cylinders at same time ,new reg good spark ,good fuel pressure, dyed spark plugs it tried to start for sec. but then flood again

Driveway flooding [ 1 Answers ]

Every time it rains my driveway floods, because it has sunk a little. I was wondering if it is possible to dig under it and block the sunken area up or something or do I have to spend money and get a new one made?

Carb Flooding [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Briggs & Stratton engine on a pull-behind trail mower. Gas seems to just keep flowing into the carburetor. Fuel tank emptied overnight through the carburetor/air-filter assembly. Engine starts when fuel tank is empty and just a few drops of gas in the carburetor. Engine does not start...

Basement flooding [ 1 Answers ]

Water seeps into my basement during and after heavy rains. And actually the water in the basement sort of seeps out of the basement after 12 to 24 hours of the end of the rain. Is this due to a rising water table, or to water build up in the dirt filled area around the foundation walls? Will...

View more questions Search