Ask
    stewiebabey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 08:30 PM
    Worn teeth
    Why has my teeth rotten at the back?
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2009, 08:33 PM

Do you brush and floss regularly? Do you see your dentist to have your teeth checked and cleaned?
    Amir1981 Posts: 246, Reputation: 6

Jul 23, 2009, 10:00 PM

Because you eat too much sugar and don't brush... go see a dentist!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Engagement rings be worn always? [ 23 Answers ]

I just proposed to my girlfriend last night and she said yes. I have never been more happier. Anyway, Can they be worn always? Like to sleep or what? I don't know what is normal. Do most women take them off when they go to sleep? It just doesn't seem normal to me, but if anyone can help it would be...

Value of coins with dates worn off [ 15 Answers ]

I have a buffalo nickel that I can't tell what year it was minted. The year has been worn off. I know it was minted between 1913 and 1938. Can anyone tell me if this nickel still has value even if the date is worn off? I mean, besides face value. :D Thanks!

Lower denture teeth bite: gum line up or angle teeth forward? [ 8 Answers ]

:cool: Should the bite line of the teeth on the lower denture be forward of the centerline of the gum 5 mm? Would it be better to have the lower teeth in line with the gum?

Worn Out Carpets [ 3 Answers ]

I moved into my apartment 12 years ago and the owner, at that time, put wall to wall carpeting in my apartment. The building has been bought and sold three times since then. The carpet was very "cheap" and after 12 years it is worn, dirty and is stretching in many places. Is the present owner...

Pre-Teen worn out [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 12-year old son who is an athlete (football, basketball, track, etc.). He is in great physical shape. We have noticed that if he goes for about three or four days, non-stop (practices and games combined), he gets stomach cramps and ends up having to miss a day of school. We know...

View more questions Search