Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happilyinnocent Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2006, 12:14 AM
    Loud Laugh
    So the general consensus is that loud girls tend towards the obnoxious side and are simply grabbing for attention by raising their volume levels.

But what about a girl with a loud laugh--when she's genuinely laughing, it happens to be loud--is that such a bad thing?
    wolfboy Posts: 32, Reputation: 4

Oct 19, 2006, 03:10 AM
    No it is not a bad thing to laugh loud.
    Laughing is a natural anti depressant.

I love it when my wife laughs she sounds like fire engine.
    When she is happy I know that she is having a good day.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2006, 07:20 AM
    Might catch some off guard but no big deal for the most part. If its really, really loud she/you/whomever might need to learn to tone it down some for more formal settings (like business/work/etc) but we create enough needless self-conscious noise around ourselves... why fret over genuine laughter?

Certainly nobody should categorize someone because of a loud laugh.

And on the talking note... I know a guy who talks REALLY loudly... he works around construction with ear protection, and he's used to really putting his lungs behind it to be heard... so even the loud talking shouldn't be used to label someone... not to mention some voices are simply easier to hear than others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Loud Heat Pump [ 3 Answers ]

Hello- Our neighbors have installed a heat pump recently much to our dismay. It’s located on the side of there house which is only about 5 feet from our living room wall. Needless to say, the sound is coming straight into our living room. It’s a constant buzzing noise. Any ideas how we can...

We had a good laugh over this at the office... [ 4 Answers ]

Are you an executive? http://www.adtothebone.com/tecb/theexecutivecoloringbook.html

Loud music [ 3 Answers ]

I rent out a house to 2 tenants. The upstairs tenants are complaining that the downstairs tenants plays her music too loud. How do I handle this? Is there a letter availabcle to sent about petty issues.

Loud noise after tiolet is flushed [ 2 Answers ]

After the toilet is flushed there seems to be extra noise going on in wall where the pipes are. It only happens in the one bathroom. The noise sounds like the water to refill the toilet is louder than normal. I'm not sure how else to explain it. This just started recently - Our house is only 4 yrs...

Ac Making Loud Noise [ 1 Answers ]

My AC makes a loud noise when cycling. Also it never gets any cooler than 75. Could this be my compressor? How hard is this to fix yourself?

View more questions Search