Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mickey935 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 06:15 PM
    Dating help
    I really need help I am 14 years old I live in n.ireland and I want to ask a girl out who's name is shania and is 13 years old and I think she is good-looking in my mind but other people think she isn't like some of my friends don't think she is.
    So I need professional help to ask her out I am afraid she will say no we are really good friends and if I ask her out it might break up our friendship I don't want it to break it up.
    Also I have never kissed a girl before in my life and I don't know really how to can someone help me please
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2009, 07:00 PM

Yes asking her out and it doesn't work out CAN kill a friendship.
    Why don't you just keep being closer and closer friends and let time work every thing out.
    Chey5782 Posts: 423, Reputation: 65

Jul 23, 2009, 07:02 PM
    Can we merge these? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...er-379107.html

Just go for it and ask her out to the movies or something that isn't too involving. You never know till you try!
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Jul 23, 2009, 07:09 PM

I would suggest going out to the movies with a group first, and gauge her reaction to you from there.

Does she sit next to you? Talk to you the most often? Follow your lead? Laugh at everything you say?

If there are positive signs that point to her attraction, then I say go for it! But if not, perhaps it would be best not to ask and potentially make your friendship awkward.
    elvis22 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 24, 2009, 10:25 AM

I'm not a professional but I am 14. And this sounds to me like your in the very dangerous friend ZONE. Be terrified. And honestly I can't tell you a way to get out of it. Sorry. You should have said something much much earlier.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2009, 10:26 AM
    Organize a group activity - like movies, dinner or bowling. This will take the pressure off both of you. 13 and 14 is still pretty young - some parents would not allow their 13 year old daughters to date.
    Chey5782 Posts: 423, Reputation: 65

Jul 24, 2009, 12:47 PM
    Are you comfy doing something with your parents? That's what my mom allowed me to do when I was 13-14. I could go out with a boy but only if we went with their parents, or mine. I was kind of weird, but we always had fun.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2009, 01:50 PM

Slow down because your moving too fast. You didn't even ask her out yet but you want some kissing pointers?

I am glad you have your own mind and don't care what your friends think. Remember beauty is the eye of the beholder.

If you do take a chance to ask her out don't get down in the dumps if she saids no. At your age I wasn't allow to date. I had to wait until I was 16.
    x-love Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 07:29 AM
    Dear Mickey, all I will advise you to do is to follow your mind. Your friends are not the people who want to date her, it's you. To you she is pretty&cool so go to her tell, tell her what you have on your mind for her don't be shy it will do you more good than bad. Because if you should delay, other of your friends who has been liking her will just get there before you.
    So my dear Mickey, go tell her you love her and you will never hurt her in any way. Tell her she mean the whole world to you.:):p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen Dating girl dating younger boy? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 15 year old girl turning 16 in September and I'm in year 10. This boy who I think is reallly cute asked me out the only problem is I found out that he is turning 14 and in year 7! Would it be wrong if I Went out with him considering there is a 2 yr age difference?? :confused:

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

Dating lots of people or dating only one? [ 17 Answers ]

Do you think you should multiple people at the same time or only one?

The Good: I'm back out dating! The Bad: I'm back out dating. [ 11 Answers ]

Well to start I've recently been testing the waters following a break of a 4 year relationship 2 months ago (one of those where she wanted to marry me, I had the ring and we split things). So I've recovered I'm out meeting people, I feel ready and now I'm dating. Now I know dating is pretty...

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

View more questions Search