Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bte4l Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 04:24 PM
    Cat prenancy signs
    Should I let my cat have one litter before getting her spayed?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2009, 04:40 PM
    No!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 23, 2009, 05:03 PM

Why, so there can be more unwanted cats in the shelters waiting to be euathanized?

The myth that every cat and dog should have a litter is wrong, it's not only harmful but downright foolhardy.

There are enough pets dying every day because there aren't enough homes. Get her spayed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are these signs, or is it just me? [ 6 Answers ]

Well, as you most know, I am fairly new with the whole relationship thing. Only had one girlfriend, which we met through a blind date set up by our friends. I got kind of lucky to find a girl that flat out told me she liked me, so I didn't have to work too hard to figure that out. See, a close...

Very early prenancy sign [ 2 Answers ]

Could I possibly be pregnant. My husband and I decided to start trying this month, figuring it won't happen right away, I was ovulating so it can be possible but my question is can I already start to have any symptoms. The reason I as is because Yesterday I was home sick I slept all day I felt...

Precum and possibility of prenancy [ 2 Answers ]

A day ago I had sex with my girlfriend and we had a little foreplay and she masturbated me and I got wet with some fluid(precum) then we had sex while I was putting on a condom first I put it on opposite side because of lights were off and then the back to the other side. I just read from the...

Vomiting and nausea and breat tenderness-Prenancy? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been nauseated for weeks and dizzy and gasy and now I am vomiting- again if I had unprotected sex before and during my period is it possible I am pregnant?

View more questions Search