Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    okewori Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 01:35 PM
    Interest rate level
    1. Treasury bond that matures in 10 years has yield of 6%. A 10 year corporate bond has a yield of 8%. Assume that the liquidity premium on the corporate bond is 0.5%. What is the DRP on the corporate bond?

2.Interest rates on 4-year Treasury securities are currently7%, while 6-year Treasury securities yield 7.5%. If the pure expectations theory is correct, what does the market believe that 2-year securities will be yielding 4 years from now?

3.The real risk-free rate is 3%. Inflation is expected to be 3% this year, 4% next year, and then3.5% thereafter. The maturity risk premium is estimated to be 0.05 X (t - 1)%, where t = number of years to maturity. What is the yield on a 7-year Treasury note?
    ArcSine Posts: 969, Reputation: 106

Jul 23, 2009, 02:49 PM
    okewori, you must've stepped out for coffee part way through your post, and then forgot to come back and finish it. Go spend a little quality time with the "homework help" rules, then have another go at it.

Explain your understanding of the question, what you've done so far, and where exactly you're left scratching your head--and you'll get excellent guidance from the folks here.

Otherwise, the only possible answer is, "Go re-read your textbook."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interest rate [ 3 Answers ]

What determine interest rate, cause I'm in the process of closing, and big banks like wells fargo said that they can only give me a rate of 6.35 but mom and pops brokers are telling me that I can get 5.75 with them, is that possible. I'm also doing a conventional loan also, not FHA, can someone...

Interest rate [ 1 Answers ]

Interest rate goes up due to inflation is going up or economy is in recission?

View more questions Search