Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nzpyjx Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 12:22 PM
    Queen size headboard/full size bed frame and matress
    I would like to put a queen size headboard on a full size bed frame and matress.
    Will this work? I am trying to purchase the headboard off Craigslist and need to know ASAP!
    Thanks for any help
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 23, 2009, 01:23 PM

It CAN work. I had a similar setup. What I did was add to the boards to the inside of the headbooard supports so there was something to bolt onto the frame.
    nzpyjx Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 04:05 PM

Thanks Scott, I had a feeling it could work.
    Someone else said they also have modification plates that you can buy that cost approx $15-20. Ill try your suggestion first!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What size is a twin bed matress? [ 1 Answers ]

What size is a twin bed matress?

What is the standard length of a full size metal frame bed slat? [ 2 Answers ]

I am installing a metal frame bed and the box spring I am using had to be cut in half to install it on our third floor. Now we are moving to the second floor and I need to know the slat size for an existing metal frame.

Antique full size head and footboard retrofitted/adapted to queen frame and mattress [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased an oak headboard and footboard that is turn of the century and for a full size bed. It came with siderails and slats for the box spring and mattress set. I would like the headboard and footboard, which are each tall and heavy to rest on the floor and be secured to my queen size...

Queen size frame-full size mattress [ 2 Answers ]

I have a full size mattress set and want to know if it can be used with a queen size bed frame? I heard there was a kit that can be used to make it fit.

Full size headboard, Queen size bed Frame [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy attachments that will allow me to fasten my full size headboard to my queen size bedframe? I am having a bit of trouble finding one.

View more questions Search