Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ysabel casado Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 09:32 AM
    I need to know if I'm pregnant
    I'm one day late for my period and I been having many pregnancy symptoms and I took a pregnancy test last week and it came out negative what should I do ?:confused:
    ladybug123 Posts: 64, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2009, 09:36 AM

Take another one today. If you're late it's either due to stress or that you are pregnant. Your best bet is to take another test today, and if it's negative again, take another two days from now. Since the hCG hormon doubles within 24 hrs.
    IS this an unexpected pregnancy?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2009, 09:59 AM

There's other reasons for missing periods too. Exercise. Diet. Just to name a couple.
    Like ladybug said though, time for another test

Jul 24, 2009, 06:04 AM
    I have some bleeding & I still think I'm pregnant
    I think I got my period but I still think I'm pregnant as of right now I have some spotting its not heavy at all and I need to knoe if its this light how long is it going to be ? But I have all the pregnancy symptoms I'm in need of good advice cause I really been wanting to have a baby and this time I thought for sure I was pregnant but then I got my period so should I take a pregnancy test tomorrow morning so it could be more accurate ?

Jul 24, 2009, 06:06 AM

I thought I should be four weeks alredy
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Jul 24, 2009, 06:09 AM

No one can tell you how long you are going to be bleeding. Take a hpt or go to the doctor. That is the only way that you will know if you are pregnant.

Jul 24, 2009, 10:23 AM
    Cramps during pregnancy
    I did a lot of research and they all said I was 4 weeks & 2 days pregnant which I think may be true but not sure any who I been having cramps like if I was on my period and I been spotting a brownish/pinkish color I'm also 2 days late for my period and this morning the spotting started can it still mean I'm pregnant or am I on my period ?:(

Jul 24, 2009, 04:45 PM
    I think I'm pregnant but bleeding
    I think I'm pregnant because I was 2 days late this morning I got some spotting and sometimes blood comes down and then it stops and I just continue to get spotting like a pinkish color so I thought it was my period so I put a birth control patch and I took it off 20 minutes later cause I thought I still could be pregnant and when I took a pregnancy test almost 30 min ago it came out negative is this implantation bleeding or is this my period ? When I did research it told me I was 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant so if I take a pregnancy test tomorrow morning would it tell me that I'm pregnant cause that was my 2nd pregnancy test and I'm devastated cause I want to have a baby and I been praying every night for god to bless me with a baby and the test came out negative for the second time and I need to knoe if I still could be pregnant
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 24, 2009, 05:30 PM

Can I ask why you're on birth control if you're trying to conceive?

It may still be too early to test.

Jul 24, 2009, 08:27 PM
    I need for someone to answer me as soon as possible
    I think I'm 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant but I have been bleeding some and my period is usually heavy but I started with spotting then I bled a little more then its back to being light and I was 2 days late for my period and then this happened this morning and I took a pregnancy test last Friday and it came out negative and a little earlier today I took another one and it came out negative I'm going to take another one tomorrow morning could I still be pregnant ?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2009, 08:37 PM

If it is coming out negative then you most likely are not pregnant. I wouldn't waste my money on another test that most likely will come out the same. It is better to go to the doctors and find out what's up.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 24, 2009, 09:55 PM
    >FIVE Threads Merged<
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Jul 24, 2009, 10:08 PM

This is a prime example of what annoys the heck out of me on this site!! People need to read the rules and post ONE thread on the same subject!! <Grrrrrrr... >

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Could I be pregnant by precum? Its about getting pregnant and having your period [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I am 15, Me and my boyfriend had sort of unprotected sex. Well he did not have a condom on and he was pre-. We had sex before that... And he came a lot! After that he took a shower and got into bed,No condom on but pre-. His penis was on my vagina like on the hole for like 5 min, and he went...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

View more questions Search