Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cassidy_Lynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2006, 07:18 PM
    JUST had a baby 2 weeks ago and had unprotected sex but I was on my period
    I know I am WAY more likely to get pregnant since I JUSt had a baby 2 weeks ago but I was on my period when we had unprotected sex and I'm still on my period could I still get pregnant?:confused:
    LStarling08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2006, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy_Lynn
    i know i am WAY more likely to get pregnant since i JUSt had a baby 2 weeks ago but i was on my period when we had unprotected sex and im still on my period could i still get pregnant?:confused:
    There is a big chance that you are or could be
    It is easier to get pregnant right after you had a baby than before
    Good luck with that second baby
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 19, 2006, 04:44 PM
    Yes, it is possible. However, it is not unusual to bleed for several weeks after birth.

You should be waiting 6 weeks after birth to have sex anyway, due to possible cervical infection from the penis which is not sterile. It takes approx 6 weeks for the cervix to close completely. You should possibly go to the doctor to make sure there is no infection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just had baby 8 weeks ago, could I be pregnant again? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello there, Just had a quick question. I just had a baby 8 weeks ago. I still haven't got my period yet, I did have sex 4 days ago and then again 3 days ago. Of course silly us we didn't use any protection. I started to bleed after having sex and I'm still bleeding now. Not really like a...

I just had a baby 6 months ago could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 21 years old I just had my first baby in April and it was a rough pregnancy I found out that I have an autoimmune diease which one is not clear yet we just know I clot easily. Anyhow I developed Preeclampsia in my 9th month of pregnancy and was induced 2 weeks before my due date. My...

Roommate not paying rent, but leaving in 3 weeks. [ 3 Answers ]

My roommate is moving out oct 26, 2006 - he is not on the lease, I am, and we have a verbal agreement.. he has been OK up to this point - last month he paid 1/2 his rent and this month he has still not paid. What I am asking is, if he does not pay this months rent, and he is out in 3 weeks...

7 weeks & bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I am almost 7 weeks pregnant. And have been bleeding for 14 days! It has never been anything other than brown, and some days have been heavier than others, although I have never soaked a pad, (been surviving on pantyliners). I went to the clinic, had an ultrasound on March 30/2005. Was told...

Kittens 2 weeks old mother PG? HELP [ 3 Answers ]

Recently our female cat had a litter of four kittens, they are two weeks and two days old when this happened. My male cat the father of these beauties went to the vet and was neutered and all four declaws removed because leather furniture coming he is three yrs. Old and I just would never part with...

View more questions Search