Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifer682 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 07:46 AM
    Character map and join or die political cartoon?
    I got this summer packet and I have to do a character trait chart which looks really weird I'm not sure how to fill it out, but can any of you people help me out by telling me how to fill out a character map? :confused:

Also I got social studies too I got this picture of join or die
    The questions are
    What do the parts of the image represent?
    What is the message of the political cartoon?

If you don't know how the picture looks like go here--->Join or Die - An Early Political Cartoon | Archiving Early America
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2009, 09:37 AM

The parts of the snake represent South Carolina, North Carolina, Vermont, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, New England, and Maine.
    Join, or Die - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Since this is for school you'll need to do more than just read this wikipedia page page but at least its something to get you started.

Jul 24, 2009, 06:43 PM
    Umm do you know how to fill out like a character map?? Like you know the character trait and evidence??
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2009, 02:07 AM

mm... I'd have to see the map. Can you scan and post it here? If I can help, I will. But no promises. Maps were never my strongest point.
    Chey5782 Posts: 423, Reputation: 65

Jul 25, 2009, 02:19 AM
    This has got to be the coolest way to cheat without asking a teacher for help... ever! I wish I had been able to do this in High School. Although... I did have someone accuse me of asking for answers to my homework when I posted a discussion question. (hehehe) Cheaters. :p
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2009, 02:34 AM

Yeah, the internet has made homework ridiculously easy. Lol sadly, I think I now learn more online than I do in the class room. The scary part, I'm in college now.
    Chey5782 Posts: 423, Reputation: 65

Jul 25, 2009, 02:44 AM
    Oddly I retain random things. Thus my interest in 4 different majors so far. I just switched to biology, purely so I can play with cells. I'm a dork.

Aug 2, 2009, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chey5782 View Post
    This has got to be the coolest way to cheat without asking a teacher for help... ever! I wish I had been able to do this in High School. Although... I did have someone accuse me of asking for answers to my homework when I posted a discussion question. (hehehe) Cheaters. :p

Yeaa I know right! I like post questions I don't understand online and people help me figure out the answer :) I love the internet!

Aug 2, 2009, 10:31 AM

I have figured out how to fill out the character map1 but thanks anyway. However I do need help on the join or die thinggg!!

Thnxxx so much for the help!
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2009, 11:06 AM

What do you need help with on it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

French chalk cartoon character. [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody remember a TV show with a little chalk character on a blue background... he was always shouting at the person who was drawing things for him... I'm trying to find out what his name was...

Possible German 80s cartoon. Maria a singing young girl is main character. [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a tiltle. A 80s cartoon I saw in Germany, it was in English but could have been dubbed. Maria, a young girl 12- 13 years, gets lost in the forest? Finds new animal friends that sing with her. She also knows how to bake bread. Any takers on a title?

Flintstones cartoon character [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the wife in the Gruesome's family that lived next door to the Flintstones?

Cartoon Character from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out the name of a cartoon character from the 80's, and hopefully, the cartoon he was in. He had a mans body, with a head like a Chinese Terrier type dog. I think he used to wear a red suit... The reason I need to find out is my Dad's dog looks just like him at the moment,...

View more questions Search