Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Oct 18, 2006, 06:54 PM
    I phone
    Hello every one, I am with this company called iPhone (like vonage phone with the internet) and I could not have made a worst decision in my life, I got this service about 6 months ago and I was without a phone 5 times for two days in a row. I think this idea of having these type of service is a scham and does not work, nothing like the classic service, and the sound with these services is really bad sometimes I hear like some one knocking or water dripping, today I do not have service I am going back to my old company (regular) I just wanted to say that to allarm any one about these internet phone companies from my experience.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2006, 08:12 PM
    I am sorry you have had a bad experience. I have been with Vonage for over 3 years, and am extremely happy with them. I save almost enough on my phone bill to pay for my great cable internet. I am freed to talk all I want to for one low monthly rate, $75 total for local, long distance including the far side of my country, Canada, and most of Europe. My service is more reliable than with my former local phone company. I would never go back.

You may want to try Vanage or Lingo.

My kids don't even have a land line, just cells.
    firasayash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 08:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    hello every one, i am with this company called iphone (like vonage phone with the internet) and i could not have made a worst decision in my life, i got this service about 6 months ago and i was without a phone 5 times for two days in a row. i think this idea of having these type of service is a scham and does not work, nothing like the classic service, and the sound with these services is really bad sometimes i hear like some one knocking or water dripping, today i do not have service i am going back to my old company (regular) i just wanted to say that to allarm any one about these internet phone companies from my experience.
    Hi muna, I work for a VoIP company. I prefer using VoIP technology looking at the never ending benefits that you can have as a result. Well, as for the problem you mentioned regarding bad quality of service is referred to several factors. The very first and major factor is the quality of the internet connection you have. If you are somewhere where ATA's ( Analoge Telephone Adapter) are available market, I would happily help you in this. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Already own cell phone? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone direct me or inform me?I previously had a contract with a company who provided cell phone service(ALLTELL) The contract has been Up(1year) 9th of Jan 2005.Iwould like to use my exsisting phone(Motorola) And sign on with a new company.Most PCS will not do this,you have to use Their...

How to record phone conversations from phone to PC? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there an inexpensive way to record phone conversations directly to PC using the earphone or headset jack port on the phone to either microphone line in port or USB port on PC? Does it also require special software? Here's what I want to do: My friend and I want to record our phone...

Rewiring an old phone [ 1 Answers ]

How do wire an old dial-up phone so I can plug it into a regular jack?

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

Phone ethics [ 2 Answers ]

Could you please send me a list of Telephone ethics??

View more questions Search