Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aquarian66 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2009, 05:15 AM
    Given him a second chance but.
    Hi everyone I am back after hybernating for 9 months:). Sorry for the very long post.As I have posted here 9 months ago about a b/f of mine whom I learned was cybercheating on me with a woman he hasn't and didn't met at all.He is late 40s, divorced with 3 kids(15,13,12, y/o) and I am late 30s widow with one 17 y/o kid.In November 2008, he asked for a second chance because as he said he made a mistake and wanted to make it right.He was sorry for everything and asked for forgiveness.He wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and us to be happy together and asked for my help to make him be a better person.Well, I gave him the second chance.He did all he could to win me back and I saw the changes he made BUT, it was so hard for me to forget because my TRUST was heavily dented.We always argue on the tiniest of things from the time he goes to work until he comes home.I accused him and suspicious of him on a daily basis to a point that I was branded by him as borderline psychotic who can't trust.To make the matter worst we are LONG DISTANCE.I tried so hard within my power to overcome the TRUST that was lost.We both hanged on and tried to work things out with every disagreement we had.He agreed that we see each other again in person this month to sit down and talk what we wanted from each other out of this relationship we fought for 2.5 yrs.I let him know that if he couldn't come to see me in my country this month, I would want the relationship to END for our peace of mind.We both tell each other we wanted the same thing,we're on the same page,want to settle together because as he said we have so much to offer each other.But what confuses me is that why is he not communicating to me of when is he coming to see me? I asked him if that is too much to ask from him to come see me, he said no darling it's not too much and he will pick the dates.This email was sent July 14.I haven't heard anything from him about this trip.Instead, he replied to my offline mssage to him last July 7 when I accused him again of cheating(which he gets to read only yesterday) telling him the relationship is over and I couldn't be a friend to him anymore.His reply:Darling,Im just seeing this mssages from you for the first time.Iam saddened and surprised you didn't remember the kids birthday.If you do not want me to be your b/f or even as a friend then I can't make you say and do otherwise.Take good care of yourself if you are really saying goodbye. I replied saying Oh yeah I will take good care of myself.Thank you. You take care of yourself too.I am confused.WHAT EXACTLY DOES HE MEAN BY THIS MSSAGE?IS THE TRIP SET ASIDE B/C OF THIS OFFLINE MSSAGE?SO HE ISN'T COMING TO MY COUNTRY ANYMORE?Thank you again for listening to me.
    n3o Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 06:30 AM

He wants to break up
    integral12 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2012, 03:00 PM
    I think that you're both seriously messed up. If you have found sagnificat proves of any form of cheating, get rid of him - but if you haven't don't be all so freaky. I don't get it how it is possible for you both to try to be together from such a long distance and in the same time be so full of doubt and prejudices. I do believe that talking is the best option, though - talking with your friends and talking, most importantly, WITH HIM. But not chatting - talking. Even a phone talk is always better than a virtual one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think there is a chance? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 25 year old male, and about 3 months ago my ex and I broke up. The funny thing is I broke it off with her because she was being very difficult and did not seem to want to see things from position. After a month I began to miss her like crazy, but she had no desire to want to speak with me. So...

Is there a chance? [ 118 Answers ]

I had to have an abortion July 31 because I went for an ultra sound and I was suppose to be 18 weeks when they told me I was only 14 an a half they had told me that there was something wrong with my baby.. that I would have miscarried no matter.. what but I wanted my baby more then anything.. as...

View more questions Search