Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dark sakura_750 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 04:26 PM
    Should I be worried about an online ouijia board I played?
    I played an online ouija board at school and I asked it how many people were in the room and she anwered 11. Me and my friend counted and there were 11. Then later that night I was at my friends house in her room playing the same ouija board game. I also just happened to get the same girl I had when I played at school. I asked her the same question and she said 2. I was freaked. I kept telling myself that these were all programed answers. So I asked it what my friend was doing. Normaley an online ouija won't answer a question like this. But she said sleeping. I was super feaked. Then I went to wake my friend up and show her, but the little girl said goodbye and the whole internet shut down without me even touching the computer. And my friend's internet was flawless. You had to press the wrong bottons for the internet to shut down. But I did not touch the computer at all when it happened. Did I really speak to a spirit?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2009, 04:27 PM

Yes you may have. Ouiji boards are nothing to mess with.
    dark sakura_750 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    yes you may have. ouiji boards are nothing to mess with.
    But I was an online ouija board, how in the world did I end up talking to a real spirit?! :eek:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2009, 04:40 PM
    You wouldn't. It's just random coding of the website.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 04:48 PM

its just random. I asked if I was going to have another baby. It said yes. I asked when. It said next week. I'm NOT pregnant lol. Certainly not 39 weeks along.

its just fun.

if you want to use a real board, get it in real life not online.
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Aug 8, 2009, 12:20 PM
    Hmmm, the board is old magic - the board has been used for a very long time like scyring and mirrors. You are creating a door - a portal. Usually, it appears very innocent but if it starts to mess around with your surroundings then you know it isn't a little girl... nothing that comes through the board is good.

Remember you are giving your energy - they absorb it and can manifest into doing something in your physical environment - or your own energy can do these things. I suggest you stay away from it if you believe in these sorts of things.

I am not sure if the online board is effective but I suppose if there is intent and you and your friend are placing energy in to it... maybe it's possible, I don't know but regardless I would stay away from it... you may have even caught a virus from this site or application so it may just be random too... usually you should try to find a rational and logical explanation before jumping to conclusions that there is a ghost in the computer.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2009, 12:32 PM
    Can the Ouiji tell what I am thinking right now? I'll bet some of our members can.

MYTHology and folklore section.
    Sylvanta Sybil Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Sep 24, 2009, 12:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxaprilwine View Post
    Hmmm, the board is old magic - the board has been used for a very long time like scyring and mirrors. You are creating a door - a portal. Usually, it appears very innocent but if it starts to mess around with your surroundings then you know it isn't a little girl...nothing that comes through the board is good.

Remember you are giving your energy - they absorb it and can manifest into doing something in your physical environment - or your own energy can do these things. I suggest you stay away from it if you believe in these sorts of things.

I am not sure if the online board is effective but I suppose if there is intent and you and your friend are placing energy in to it...maybe it's possible, I don't know but regardless I would stay away from it...you may have even caught a virus from this site or application so it may just be random too...usually you should try to find a rational and logical explanation before jumping to conclusions that there is a ghost in the computer.
    Yes.

It's not the medium, it's your mind.
    Noobsim Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 05:43 AM

What is the sight for the online ouijia board
    I would like to try my family has lots of history with spirts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Green board sheet rock VS cement board for show wall backing [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if the green sheet rock will do just as well as cement board for installing in a show that I'm planning on tiling?

Online ouija board [ 27 Answers ]

My friend was talking to a younge spirit girl of 8. And all of a sudden it went GAME OVER. And showed her (my friends) tombstone. And it said : Mysteriously died of the age of 12 But my friend (becuase you had to be 15+) put 1991. How did it know she was 12 ? She's so scarey

Am I being played? [ 6 Answers ]

There's this guy in my year, ben, who I have known since middle school.. so a good 3 years or so. It was only this year we started getting quite close, he will kiss me and cuddle me, stroke my legs, hands, arms, face and everything and not care what people thing. But when I'm not there he does the...

Got played [ 7 Answers ]

What do I do when I've got played?

View more questions Search