Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

Jul 22, 2009, 03:16 PM
    Being a canadian sucks
    I can't find mini-vacuums in Ottawa that can be bought separately. I've tried Wal-Mart and Canadian Tire, but no luck. Thank you in advance.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 22, 2009, 03:24 PM

Being a Canadian sucks. Not a good thing when some of us here are Canadian and finding your post insulting, hamworld65. What makes you think a Canadian would help you find what you want, after posting that. Certainly not mois.

Tick
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2009, 06:46 PM

Have you looked on line?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 22, 2009, 06:50 PM

Same as anyone in the US that may live in "hicksville USA"
    You buy off the internet

Jul 23, 2009, 01:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Being a Canadian sucks. Not a good thing when some of us here are Canadian and finding your post insulting, hamworld65. What makes you think a Canadian would help you find what you want, after posting that. Certainly not mois.

tick
    I was kidding! I didn't know my complaining would offend anybody. You must be a vacuuist(whose fundamentals obviously revolve around keeping vaccuums and mini-vacuums in the same set).
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2009, 01:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hamworld05 View Post
    I was kidding! I didn't know my complaining would offend anybody. You must be a vacuuist(whose fundamentals obviously revolve around keeping vaccuums and mini-vacuums in the same set).

Consider the source. There was an exchange on another board about exactly this same thing - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ls-377739.html - and "we" wonder why people who post once never come back.

Anyway, have you looked on line?
    Expert

Jul 23, 2009, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hamworld05 View Post
    LOL, okay, I know what you mean. Actually not a vacuuist, I don't have a mini vacuum cleaner, I have two ladies who come in once a week, but they aren't short.:p

Tick

Jul 23, 2009, 10:53 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions to look online, guys! ;) I got to thinking of Home Hardware and tried their website. They have cordless non-megasized vacuums! That made my day. Now if only I could figure out where to get lots of plastic wrap...
    Expert

Jul 24, 2009, 03:08 AM

I don't even want to know what you are doing with a vacuum and plastic wrap, but home hardware has that too !

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canadian divorce if the other party is not a canadian citizen or iimigrant [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am a landed immigran here in Canada. Last year I went back to the Philippines to get married. For some reason, my wife, after we got married decided that she doesn't want to go with me to canada And decided that we should instead end our legal relationship. My question, can I file a...

Canadian citizen with US income; spouse has Canadian income [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Please help me understand how to file my taxes (none of the online software, like TurboTax, TaxCut, etc... seem to be able to handle this proprely) I'm an H1 visa holder; I'm working and living in US since 09/2007. My wife has been living and working in Canada in almost all 2008 (360...

ITIN for dependent canadian born son and wife (canadian citizen) [ 3 Answers ]

I have filed W7 for my wife and son with my Federal tax return by going to a TAC in atlanta area. They indicated that since it is a peak season, will take 6-8 weeks to get the ITIN. How do I file my states return? Reading from the replies of tax experts here, I understood that for most states I...

How do I tell him he sucks in bed? [ 18 Answers ]

Joking I don't want to tell my husband he sucks... but our love life has kind of dried up. I just turned 30 and I feel as though I have reached my sexual peak. The sex that hubby and I used to have was the best I have ever had but lately its over before I am started little to no foreplay and I am...

View more questions Search