Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    insanitisation Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2009, 01:53 PM
    Maybe it isn't an invisible "bug"

A thread like parasite has attacked my home completely as well as caused severe health issues to my children, pets and myself, as well as mental stress and eating disorders due to having to inspect everything to the square mm before it enters my mouth. 1 chair is just the start. After months of torture and ridicule from health officials I have found POSTIA thanks to a family member who actually believed I was not insane loll those health officials will eat their patronizing words now. Never vacuum or swap these things as you will only shift them to other rooms. This is a fungus and not an actual parasite that acts like a parasite so treat it as if treating mould spores for your own sakes. I didn't have this warning but I wish I had. Here are a few images to give u some idea of what to look for and these things seem to be in clothes, carpets, wallpaper yet they love moisture so cover up your body and be careful around fresh water, also any pets water will be avoided for as long as possible by the animal who will also scratch as if they are covered in fleas. White, beige or dark looking fibers that will curl/move when sprayed with water containing a few drops of tea tree oil which is a well known(anti-fungal) aid, try spraying a black t-shirt and seeing if tiny white elastic fibers start appearing and reacting to the spray and then you be sure you have this problem or if you need to carry on searching :)

OK I will have to load images once my photos have a URL, tomorrow hopefully
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 22, 2009, 03:12 PM
    Maybe it isn't an invisible "bug"
    This is very very interesting, as uncountable numbers of questions have been asked about "invisible" bugs biting people. Some folks, like you, are really suffering. Can you get pictures, please?

Jul 22, 2009, 09:46 PM

After trying every product and besides buying a 5" thick steel cat suit, I just spotted a pot of swimming pool shock treatment on the side and thought I may as well give it a go, 1 pot is enough to "shock" a whole swimming pool and kill anything harmfull then just 1 small scoop per week so it is obviously highly concentrated so i only put a few granuals in a bucket of luke warm water. I found a wall area with a few "cobwebs" spores and wiped it, NO curling, NO moving around, JUST DEAD STRING! At least... I think it's dead as it just went flat and has done nothing so I will presume it is dead lol I have to dilute some more and spray everywhere to see if it makes a difference to everything else I have tried. Il let you know how if it works.

Here is a site with some fungal infection help that may be of some use

Fungal infections - WrongDiagnosis.com

Jul 23, 2009, 08:06 AM
    I have hundreds lol I have tried to attach some of them but maybe they are too large as the window just says waiting for askme to respond so il read up on how to do it via URL, I have just found air vents that are full of this stuff so now I'm wondering if this is going to be an epidemic due to being forced to used recyle bins and having them outside your home, I can bet my life that not everybody will clean their bins out after 2 weekly collection and even having waste sitting there for 2 weeks must cause some health issues due to bacteria and germs :confused: something has to be the main cause
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 23, 2009, 10:43 AM
    If it is a fungus or mold, remember that these plants require a very high moisture content in their substrate. Is there also a mildew problem, maybe in the bathroom?
    mmarsha Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Jul 24, 2009, 02:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    If it is a fungus or mold, remember that these plants require a very high moisture content in their substrate. Is there also a mildew problem, maybe in the bathroom?
    Hello Cats mine, Thank you again for the quote, I pasted this on your pm but meant to paste it here, sorry about that but anyway if you haven't already, read on; This is a pm I received a few days ago.
    I posted on this site a while back when I was trying to figure out my bug problem. I started with the bug thing in thanksgiving of 2008 and I am just now barely recovering. I came across your comment about us finding a common thing in our environments. And your flooded basement caught my attention. Because the crawl space in the house I was renting at the time was flooding and I found out it had mold in the crawl space. After finding out about the mold I hired an licensed home inspector to take air samples of the home and from the results of the tests I found out that the air in the home were highly contaminated with air born mold spores. I sent the CDC a letter about this connection I believe to be true even before I read your post. However the CDC already knows this... will explain later. The air levels in our home were so toxic that the inspector said he had never seen toxic levels that high before. I moved out of the house and found out that everything I took with me was also contaminated. I recently found out by an MRI that my son has 8 lesions on his brain. I believe there is a connection between these bugs and mold contaminated houses and buildings. The bugs are nothing compared to the long term effects of what toxic mold will do to the human body. (brain lesions) I think you should have your indoor air tested and have them look for mold in the crawl space of your home. If you find it and the levels are high... leave that house. Please email me if you get this. I am very interested in our common flooded environments and these bugs.
    Thanks.
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 24, 2009, 03:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mmarsha View Post
    Please email me if you get this.
    Be careful, here. I really really hope that toxic mold doesn't become the next Nigerian princess e-mail spamscam, because it's a real and real dangerous occurrence.

Jul 31, 2009, 03:08 PM

Still haven't managed to work out photo thing as I'm pretty much a dummy when it comes to computers plus I have been in and out of hospital with my children, I want to share some info I have read up on and hopefully things will fall into place for you as they seem to be doing with me but I admit I am worn out with having to research and find causes for myself, when in my opinion the symptoms we have in our homes should be picked up by GP's and not brushed off as mental illness or some kind of drug abuse sympoms. I have spent more time trying to prove that I am sane, than I care to admit. I have even been accused of making my children ill to gain attention for myself and I find it disgusting because underlying health issues have gone undetected and have been fatal (hence the need to persist and scream even when I am worn down to questioning my own sanity) anyway have a look and maybe it might answer somebodies problems

Pneumocystis pneumonia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (yeast fungus-parasite)

Jul 31, 2009, 03:17 PM
    I can only show photo's and videos if I add a link to my FB account and make a public album but I'm not sure if u allow me to do that so il wait for confirmation and u can see how the "killer cotton" seems to create its magic and cause "dellusional" bites or stings that nobody else can rationally explain

Jul 31, 2009, 03:44 PM
    Mmarsha, I too was suspecting "stachybotrys mould spores" after finding black spores "randomly" dotted around my home after disturbing a sealed off cupboard kickboard, yet what I have since found is a yeast fungus which explains the lack of "damp or condensation" in my home yet has all the damaging effects of the toxic mould caused by damp. My children are suffering illness after illness yet nobody will listen and the "spores" are explained away as bits of fluff, In the uk toxic mould simply doesn't exist to health officials who insist it only happens in hot climates so I need to look at every kind of cause that relates to symptoms and I won't give up until it is found. I hope your son has the fullest recovery possible and I understand what you mean when you say "it is in every item" even books seem to have them inside the pages and I know it's a risk to take it with you. My memories and keepsakes are covered and I know that the only way to stop this thing is to burn everything so I know its hard to let go. It's unfair and unnessisary when you know it is also avoidable if only people did their jobs correctly, like with the flooding, I too had a flood 4 years ago yet damaged floors and plaster walls were never replaced. I watch my children practically sufficate night after night yet they have never had a chest x-ray nor a lung tissue sample taken. It makes me sick to think suffering is avoidable but cost is the only reason people refuse to listen. The uk would lose billions if they admitted toxic mould was "real" even though it clearly is. As I said they have forced me to into a corner where mental health is the only "rational" answer yet no other country refers you to mental health for mentioning spores. I won't go down without a fight until I know my children are not beyond a cure

Jul 31, 2009, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by insanitisation View Post
    I can only show photo's and videos if i add a link to my FB account and make a public album but im not sure if u allow me to do that so il wait for confirmation and u can see how the "killer cotton" seems to create its magic and cause "dellusional" bites or stings that nobody else can rationally explain
    Hi Insanitisation,
    I am really hoping you may be able to get these pictures. I need to see them to see if this is posssibly the same thing as I am dealing with. Thank you for caring about other folks in same situation.
    mmarsha

Aug 1, 2009, 04:25 AM

Can I also say that the crawling sensations I have had, I can only describe as similar to air bubbles that move in your costume when you are in water, that kind of tickling moving sensation yet (sometimes) with a nasty sting effect when the movement stops, and a rash or red area will appear. I am waiting on test results for AMEOBIC DYSENTERY even though I have not travelled abroad so I will let you know results once I have them but if that is all clear then I intend to whine on and on until I get tests for yeast but I willkeep going until I find the cause lol

Aug 1, 2009, 04:37 AM

Hi Mmarsha,

Once I am told if I can add the link to my social network page, you can see the pictures and the videos but I have no idea about URL's so it is the only way I can share the images with you all, I know some sites do not allow other sites to be mentioned so hopefully if catsmile lets me know soon then I can add the link, I sympathise with anyone going through this, specially when children are involved, I have felt like giving up many times and just accepting that is now a way of living but I can't do that otherise I will go insane and the illness's will eventually take over, You don't need to thank me, Im very gratefull I found this site as I felt like I was the only person going through these experiences and I self referred to mental health for that reason yet they found nothing wrong. If anyone does medically or scientifically get a diagnosis then I hope they will share there findings too, this way we may all find the answers we are looking for xx
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 1, 2009, 06:27 AM
    insanitisation, are you posting from a computer or a phone? Can you not save the pictures onto your machine and then attach them to your posts?
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 1, 2009, 06:28 AM
    We'd rather that you not post e-mail addresses just to keep your privacy secure.

Aug 1, 2009, 08:12 AM

I am using a laptop that I have loaded photo's and video's on but they do not seem to attach from my files due to size and I don't know how else to add them, I was asking to add a link to a Facebook account where my email and personal info is all private and can not be seen by anyone but I can set 1 photo album and video as puplic so that you can see them by clicking on a link but my personal info will not show up.
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 1, 2009, 08:32 AM
    I am using a laptop that I have loaded photo's and video's on but they do not seem to attatch from my files due to size and I dont know how else to add them, I was asking to add a link to a facebook account where my email and personal info is all private and can not be seen by anyone but I can set 1 photo album and video as puplic so that you can see them by clicking on a link but my personal info will not show up.
    Go for it

Aug 1, 2009, 07:52 PM
    Can I also say that the crawling sensations I have had, I can only describe as similar to air bubbles that move in your costume when you are in water, that kind of tickling moving sensation yet (sometimes) with a nasty sting effect when the movement stops, and a rash or red area will appear. I am waiting on test results for AMEOBIC DYSENTERY even though I have not travelled abroad so I will let you know results once I have them but if that is all clear then I intend to whine on and on until I get tests for yeast but I willkeep going until I find the cause lol
    Hi Insantitisation,
    Check out a bug called parasitic wasp, this may be the culprit!! I am using my old computer till my other one is fixed and I can't get this one to even copy and paste so I am typing in the url; http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/in the womb/2228/overview
    I sent a bug sample to entomologist and this was one of them and I think the main vector.
    mmarsha

Aug 5, 2009, 07:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mmarsha View Post
    Hi Insantitisation,
    check out a bug called parasitic wasp, this may be the culprit!!! I am using my old computer till my other one is fixed and I can't get this one to even copy and paste so I am typing in the url; http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/in the womb/2228/overview
    I sent a bug sample to entomologist and this was one of them and I think the main vector.
    mmarsha
    Hello again Insantitation, The entomologist say's that these do not paratize humans?? It was probably just a one time thing?? I don't know what to believe but would still like to see your pics. I would really appreciate this!
    mmarsha
    rstmetal Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 12:13 AM
    Invisible mites

Hello All,
    I've been following the "invisible bug" stream as that I've been afflicted for over a year with no luck until I found this website, birdmites org

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

View more questions Search