Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jul 24, 2009, 06:55 PM
    Whether he is 16 or 17, you are a woman, he is a child.

Regardless of what law can be disected, it wouldn't matter to me whatsoever if it were legal or not.

As his mommy, you wouldn't get past me.
    sweet1028 Posts: 146, Reputation: 43

Jul 24, 2009, 10:33 PM

Against the law or not.
    23 year old woman + 17 year old boy
    =disgusting
    Grow up!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2009, 02:29 PM

So you broke up with a guy but now you want to date his brother? Talk about keeping it in the family.

I guess you didn't know that females can be arrested for this behavior just like a guy would. You risk being label as a sex offender or pedophile for life--if you engage in any sexual activities. If you get arrested and go before a judge you can't tell him or her "well he was very mature for his age".

Btw, what state/country do you live?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

19yr old dating 16yr old [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend who has just turned 19. He has been talking to a girl who has just turned 16 as well. If they were to date and begin a sexual relationship of any kind, would he be facing any legal issues? He and I have been trying to resolve this, we found on one site that as long as there over 14...

Does a 16yr old child have right to decide? [ 1 Answers ]

Does a 16 yr old child have the right to decide that she wants to live with step father after her mother and him have divorced? He has been in her life since age of 3 and he is the only Father she has ever known. She has told him she is going to run away if she can't live with him, Mother and him...

Can a 16yr old decide who he/she wants to live with? [ 6 Answers ]

Can a 16 yr old decide where he or she wants to liv? I live with my mom but I want to move with my dad we used to live in Texas but she moved in with her boyfriend to North Carolina and I want to move back with my father what should I do?

16yr old son wants to take my husbands last name [ 3 Answers ]

I have been with my husband since my oldest son was 8 months, he is now turning 17 and is graduating high school next year. He stressed that he does not want to graduate and his diploma not have his fathers last name (my husband). He currently has his birth fathers last name whom my son does...

Do believe you can be in love with someone without wanting to date them? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a guy and I have a friend who I have known for a few years. Her and I are pretty close and recently she has been there for me at times where I was down and it felt good. More recently I have thought about her a lot more often than usual and I worry about things for her that normally come in...

View more questions Search