Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 11:58 AM
    Rabbit poisined?
    Hello, I had a mini rex rabbit , she was about one year old. Last month she escaped her cage while I was at work (her cage is outside in the summer), and I ended up finding her laying under out trampoline. My mom had no idea how she could have died so she took her to the vet, and the vet said she was poisined... I don't remember what it was called but it was the main ingrediant in weed killer. We don't use weed killer because we have 5 dogs. Our nieghbour owns 3 feet of the property inside of our fence, and he said he sprayed weed killer the night before she escaped. Should he not have to tell us this? What if it was one of our dogs!
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 12:00 PM

He did not have to tell you since it was his property and it is your responsibility to keep your dogs or pets on your property.

I'm sorry for your loss!
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 12:04 PM

The way our houses are set up, your neighbour owns three feet of the property that is in your fence... I think it is just very rude for him to know we have animals and not warn us!
    joyluo1999 Posts: 240, Reputation: 12

Jul 22, 2009, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily94 View Post
    The way our houses are set up, your neighbour owns three feet of the property that is in your fence... I think it is just very rude for him to know we have animals and not warn us!
    I'm sorry for your loss emily.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is doing it like a rabbit? [ 10 Answers ]

I hear doing it like a rabbit isn't a good thing, I have heard this before and I am just wandering what the hell it means... any ideas?

I'm a firt time rabbit and is a rabbit OK in the weather where I live? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I've looked in book and the internet and I've nothing I would like to know if I could keep a rabbit outside in when its warm and then bring him in when its cold because I'm afraid the weather where I live is to cold for him:confused:

Getting another rabbit [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am thinking of getting my rabbit a friend as I think he is lonely I spoke to my vet the other day and as I have my rabbit for almost a year he said he would fight with another rabbit as he would be jelous of the new one.just wondering does anyone no a way that they could learn to get...

My rabbit! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, I am hoping someone can help me. I have a rabbit but I am not sure if there is something wrong with him or not. Everyday he is let out of his hutch to get some fresh air and run around.But he just Sits in his hutch and doesn't come out and run around or play.I recently bought a...

Is my rabbit OK? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got a rabbit and I already have a dog and a cat I am wondering if there any chance that they could all get along? At the moment the rabbit lives outside in a suitable outdoor hutch,I Am trying to litter train him and then he can move inside,also if I let him run around The house...

View more questions Search