Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrpsgirl69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 11:57 AM
    Horror, robot
    What is the 80's movie about a robot and young man trying to bring girlfriend back from the dead
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jul 22, 2009, 12:36 PM

Could be Return of the living dead 3
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jul 22, 2009, 02:13 PM
    It could be this one;

Deadly Friend (1986)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Robot Grandma [ 9 Answers ]

I watched a movie in 1982 or sometime after that I can not find the named of. In the movie a father and his kids go to a factory to buy a grandma type robot. They picked out her eye color & hair color. She was then delivered by helicopter inside a box. She was to take care of the children & house &...

Boy Finds Robot . [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so this movie is about a kid who see's something fall from the sky so he goes to see what it is and he finds a robot or something but he gets inside it and starts controlling it I think he does this not sure but if you know a movie along these lines please give me the name of this movie thanks I...

Lucy the Robot! [ 3 Answers ]

Can somebody please tell me the name of the American series that was about a little girl called Lucy (I'm pretty sure!) She was a robot but looked and acted like a human, had blonde hair and wore a red dress. She lived with a normal american family. Nobody seems to remember it!

Robot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the title of a movie I think was made in the 80`s its about a young boy but he was a robot and went to stay with a foster family I think, near the end of the movie he drowns (or so they think) then his foster brother says... robots don't die... they go to see him and he is...

View more questions Search