Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tammyblakely Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 11:29 AM
    Salary Labor Law
    I am a salary employee. It is set that I work 45 hours per week. My wage is figured on 8 hours of work with an hour paid break per day. I am an evening supervisor at a conveinence store in North Dakota. Am I entitled to some type of overtime pay for working more that 45 hours? For example by the end of this week I will have more than 65 hours in.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2009, 11:31 AM

No salary means you are willing to accept your pay at that amount no matter how many hours they have you work.
    If they only have you work 15 hours they still have to pay you that set amount.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre labor/False labor [ 4 Answers ]

Ok odd question. How long can pre labor last? I have been having contractions since Sunday and they don't get any closer and/or change in intesity. I was just wondering since even with two previous births I have never before experienced this. I don't even know if it is pre labor or not. I just...

Home country salary from US salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a L1 visa holder from india and was working in Massachusetts from aug 2005 to dec 2005 as a contractor from my original company in india. I used to receive the US salary from aug 2005 to dec 2005 for which I have the W2. During the same period I also used to receive my indian...

Salary Labor Law [ 7 Answers ]

I am a salary employee. It is set that I work 45 hours per week. My wage is figured on 8 hours of work with an hour paid break. I am an evening supervisor at a conveinence store in North Dakota. Am I entitled to some type of overtime pay for working more that 45 hours? For example by the end of...

Salary Labor Laws [ 3 Answers ]

Im a maintenance manager Salary employee, I have been with my company 4 1/2 years. Ever since I worked for this company I have been on emergency stand by call 24 hours a day 365 days a week. Even when I am on vacation I answer emergency phone calls. My company cell phone has become a part of my...

Salary vs Hourly, punching a clock on salary. [ 2 Answers ]

My company put me on salary a few years back. I still have to work overtime and I still have to punch a time card, I just dont get paid for any overtime hours. Also I have not gotten the standard raise that I used to get anymore. I was wondering is this fair practice?

View more questions Search