Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annettespag74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2006, 02:25 PM
    Juicing nuts
    Hello. Just got a new juicer. I read something somewhere about using nuts in your juice. Is this true? How do I go about it. :confused:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2006, 03:35 PM
    You can chop and even turn nuts into a butter consistency, but there's not enough moisture in them to "juice" them.

I googled a bit being curious myself but found nothing further.
    marissacrane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2011, 06:26 AM
    I would recommend a good blender. Anything your juicer can't handle, a blender usually can. Make sure u add them and blend them first (before the juice) though... lest you end up with chunks in your juice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help I am going nuts with this [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie I saw on TV years ago about a woman who find out from the doctor she is dying so she hires a hitman to kill her she then find out the tests were wrong and she doesn't know how to contact the hitman to cancel the hit I don't rememeber the title or the actress but I have been...

Driving me nuts [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so for the past month or so i have been trying to find a movie that i remember seeing when i was about 6 or so. The movie is partially animated and is about this boy who goes into a library and gets sucked into a book. In the book he becomes animated. He then meets 2 books one is dressed as a...

I Desperately Need Help! Driving Me Nuts! [ 1 Answers ]

My brother and I used to watch this one show when we were younger, maybe about 10 yrs ago, approx.. . it was about this Wolly Mammoth and ice men. One of the people were friends with this Wolly Mammoth. IT'S A CARTOON BY THE WAY!! IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME WITH THIS I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!...

Pop up that's really driving me nuts! [ 6 Answers ]

Ok here's ths web addy that I have tried and tried again to get rid of on my computer. http://www.sysprotectionpage.com/ Now IDK if this is some kind of spyware/virus or whatever, I just can't seem to escape it. I have removed all sourses related to this addy, but it just keeps showing up...

Is this guy nuts? What should I do. [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone I hope someone can give me advic on how to handle this situation. I have been going to this gym for about three years and haven't had a problem with anyone up until this point in time. There is a guy that has been a member there for about as long as I have. In the past he hasn't...

View more questions Search