Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosenbeto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 05:43 AM
    Looking for value of original Jack L. Gray oil painting
    Good Morning everyone.
    My husband has an original framed oil painting by Jack L. Gray titled "Hauling in the Nets" (18x30) and would like to know how much it is worth... or how/where he can find out it's value.
    Thx in advance to all who reply.
    (Have a great one!)
    Rose~
    Marinearts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 09:10 PM

Hi , Please email me photos and I can help you with your j. Gray email [email protected] thanks Pete Kiernam
    studentjohn36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 08:34 PM
    I may have been present when the painting was executed, if it was before 1965. If you can send me the cose-up of the signature, I may be able to give you further information. Also, The artist's reference jottings on the back of the canvas are crucial in authenticating the painting.

Best regards,

John S. Gray
    willly10000 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2010, 03:13 PM
    Try using www.youvalyou.com

click paintings and then put Jack Gray in the search box.

You'll find numurous paintings sold at auction, that should give you some idea on the value.
    willly10000 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2010, 03:13 PM
    Try using www.youvalyou.com

click paintings and then put Jack Gray in the search box.

You'll find numurous paintings sold at auction, that should give you some idea on the value.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Original Richard Dey de Ribcowsky Painting [ 2 Answers ]

I have an original oil on canvas painting of a sailing ship in the evening (at least that's what it looks like) by "Richard Dey de Ribcowsky". It looks to be in great shape. I would like to get an idea as to how much it might be worth and how would one go about selling it? Thank you Arnie

I want to change a merlin jack to a regular jack [ 1 Answers ]

I have a merlin system that I want to change. I think there is a way to change the cords in the jack to make them work with regular phones. Can anyone give me clear instructions about how to do this? Thanks so much... gail

Blue Eagle original painting [ 3 Answers ]

My father served in WWII with Blue Eagle, the artist and was given an original painting by him in the 1940's. It is of an Indian chasing a buffalo spirit (I believed named Spirit of the Buffalo). I would like to find some history on Blue Eagle and possible value of this painting. Any help...

View more questions Search