Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjpwilliams12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2006, 12:31 PM
    When is chris coming home
    When is chris coming home to me and our son he has said he was but nothing is happened
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 18, 2006, 12:34 PM
    Welcome to AMHD.

I am unsure of your question. There are very few psychics here, if any. If that is what you were looking for, it may be a long time before you get an answer.

Otherwise we are here to offer advice and support.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2006, 11:22 AM
    Weird. We're not Pysics here. You must elaborate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water coming from cold water tap [ 15 Answers ]

Hot water is coming from 2 cold water taps and one upstairs toilet, turns to cold after 15-20 seconds, it comes out very hot. Thought it might be Bleeding through faucets, so changed laundry tub and kitchen faucett. Still does it. The cold pipes seem to get hot from near the water tank. The dip...

Water coming up from shower on slab [ 5 Answers ]

We installed a shower drain on a slab via punching a hole in the slab that sits at ground level. The room already had a tiolet. We backfilled the hole and addded cement, but water is seeping up through the cement patch. Any suggestions?

Selling home/buying home simultaneously [ 8 Answers ]

Real estate agent and the mtg broker she works with want me to refinance loan with them, take equity out of it and buy a townhouse, move into townhouse while maintaining my mtg with my present home while trying to sell it. I called Wamu (my original lender) and questioned him about this and he...

No Cold Water coming Form Bath [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I recently drained my water tank to change some kitchen taps. When I reopened all the stop valves I found I have hot water running fine but cold only from kitchen and sink in bathroom and non from bath. A friend thinks I my have an air lock somewhere is this the case or something else thanks for...

View more questions Search