Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 01:46 AM
    Animal blood
    Hi everyone
    The college administration where I work has given me the task to find out if animal blood serum is processed in the semi autoanalyser in which human blood is usually processed, then will the functionality of the instrument be hampered in any way? Any idea anyone?
    Billoflaureal Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2009, 03:55 PM

It should be fine to use for animal serum. I can't think of any reason there would be a conflict there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The difference between human and animal blood? [ 9 Answers ]

I know that the difference between animal and human blood cells is that animal blood has a nucleus and different antigens, but I was wondering why that is? :confused: why do animals need a nucleus and different antigens to us?

Human Blood or animal blood? [ 13 Answers ]

Hello anyone. I'm a newbie here, hope to find some help here. I'm a student taking degree in biomedical science. I'm required to produce a research project in order to get my degree. I'm interested in forensic science so I choose it to be my field of research. I wonder how a real crime scene...

Red blood cells and blood in urine and severe pain now [ 12 Answers ]

Nov of 2008 I had a UA report that showed blood red blood cells protein ext. I had flank pain severe in my left side that lasted for about 4 days on the 2cd day I went to the Hos. They did many tests only to confirm no infections no stones. About 3 weeks ago I had another UA report that showed 120...

Human vs animal blood [ 1 Answers ]

How do scientist tell the difference between human blood and animal blood?

View more questions Search