Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    First Lady Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Jul 22, 2009, 12:11 AM
    Going to try Civant
    Hi,

After trying Bio Claire for some time, I'm now going to try Civant. I find that hydroquinone base products irritate my dark spots, which turns them red. When the redness disappears the spots turn dark again. It seem to be a never ending cycle. I'm willing to try Civant because it does not have any hydroquinone, and I think that's why I'm not seeing the results I'm seeking. It seem that hydroquinone base products will lighten skin that does not have any previous dark spots, but when used on dark spots only, the cream leaves a hallow effect around the dark spots, making the spots stand out even more.

Currently, I'm a prisoner in pants and long skirts because of the dark spots caused by combining neoprosone with lightening creams that burned my very sensitive skin. This combo caused the areas of my legs where I applied it to turn red and very swollen. I used a q-tip to apply the cream combo on every spot on my legs and every spot got scabs. I had to wait for the swelling to go down, and the scabs to fall off before trying anyting else. Every doctor I go to looks at me like I'm a freak because of the amount of spots all over both legs, so I'm not seeing any doctors at all unless it's an emergency. I need a non-hydroquinone cream that I can use on the spots only so they can fade to look like the rest of the surrounding skin. I'm hoping that Civant will help me to get out of this prison of pants and long skirts only, and will keep everyone posted.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone tried Meladerm Pigament reducing complex? (Manufacturer, Civant skincare) [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently ordered Meladerm pigament reducing complex and am waiting for delivery now. I am going abroad to get married in June 2009 and I was wondering if anyone has already tried Meladerm and had any results from it or not. Please let me know as I am going round in circles as all the...

How do these products compare? Lustra vs Bio Claire vs Meladerma by civant [ 4 Answers ]

I am wanting to fade some brown spots on my skin. Do these products really work?

Civant skincare lightening products [ 2 Answers ]

Does the products really works?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.