Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zidanef900 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 10:30 PM
    A girl likes me and this other guy. We both like her too. What should I do?
    I'm 17 year old boy and She is 16... She said she Really likes me and wants to date me. I do want to date her too... hell she's always on my mind. The issue is that she likes this other guy which seems pretty cool but he's kind of crazy in his own way. But anyway She Likes him and me and can't decide. She said to me if we dated it would work out well... but she likes this guys too. We made out few times and they kissed too. What should I do? Should I make bring it up a notch and see what happens from there? Or should I wait and see who she choses... I think I did fall in love with her. But we are not dating its unofficial between us.
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Jul 21, 2009, 10:32 PM

Don't waste your time. She "really likes you" but she's kissing on another guy. She's using both of you. She "can't decide" because the longer she's "deciding," the more time she has getting away with kissing on both of you.

Bah. Find someone else.

Jul 21, 2009, 10:47 PM

She is the closest I've ever been with a girl... she isn't using us I know her all to well to do that. I just don't know what to do about the situation still... I see why you say its time wasting but I think I have a shot... I Really want her

Jul 21, 2009, 10:49 PM

Then you tell her that she either makes up her mind ASAP or you're done. She can't keep you on a string like this forever.

Jul 21, 2009, 10:50 PM

Its only been 20 minutes when me and her talked about this... I'd give her some time to think about it

Jul 21, 2009, 10:53 PM

Okay, give her some time. But don't give her too much.

Jul 21, 2009, 10:54 PM

How long of time? A week?

Jul 21, 2009, 10:56 PM

A week is good. No more than that, though. Then it's just games.

Jul 21, 2009, 10:58 PM

OK I really thank you for this advise... but now I just don't know what to do now, I can't get her out of my mind
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 11:00 PM

I think you need to settle down a notch.

This may be the only girl that you've been closest to but wouldn't your rather let her be just that instead of getting hurt?

I see her as being wishy washy-- she will only end up breaking your heart.

My advice to you is to spend time with other people as well and not focus your attention on just her and the possibility you will become an item.

If she does pick you then great, but don't treat it as if she's doing you some kind of favor.

Like I said, don't just focus on this-- girls come and go and relationships are always ready to be made-- so get busy; find your passion, if you already have one keep doing it, meet new people, hang out with friends, volunteer, get a job, look at colleges for next year...

You'll be okay.

Sarah

Jul 21, 2009, 11:02 PM

Don't try to convince her to pick you, for one: you want her to be with the person she genuinely wants to be with.

If you can, I think it would be best to minimize contact with her as much as possible this week. If she talks to you, okay, but keep in mind what I wrote above.

I'm sure you have hobbies and friends! Go out and keep yourself busy: try not to think about her, and don't talk about her, that'll just make it worse. Find something that you enjoy, and that's time consuming!

Jul 21, 2009, 11:05 PM

Thx sarah... u see since I'm so close to her now and she dates that other guy well I'm sure we won't be able to do what we do now right? I don't want it to seem like she is cheating on him then that would make her and me both look bad.

Jul 21, 2009, 11:07 PM
    Torrid I agree with what you just said about don't push it... I don't want to push it I want her to be happy too its just that even when I do my hobbies I think about her... hell when I work I think about her. Lol the only time I don't think about it is when... u know when you dream about something and that morning you can't remember at all... well that's the only time I don't think about her.

Jul 21, 2009, 11:11 PM

Well, try for at least this week to put thoughts of her on the backburner. I know it's very difficult, I've been there, but it'll make it even harder, thinking about her all that time throughout the week, and her potentially picking the other guy.

Just be careful with your heart.
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 11:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidanef900 View Post
    Thx sarah.... u see since i'm so close to her now and she dates that other guy well i'm sure we won't be able to do what we do now right? i don't want it to seem like she is cheating on him then that would make her and me both look bad.
    There's nothing wrong with having friends with the opposite sex when in a relationship. If you are not flirting with intent, if you are not kissing or being sexual or making plans to be together then I don't see a problem-- if he doesn't like it then tough cherries. If she drops you like an old shoe because of him then she was a fool anyway, so good riddance.

:)

Sarah

Jul 21, 2009, 11:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    There's nothing wrong with having friends with the opposite sex when in a relationship. If you are not flirting with intent, if you are not kissing or being sexual or making plans to be together then I don't see a problem-- if he doesn't like it then tough cherries. If she drops you like an old shoe because of him then she was a fool anyways, so good riddance.

:)

Sarah
    Lol? That's funny but... I really like her like no other so all I can do is just wait...
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 11:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidanef900 View Post
    lol? thats funny but .... i really like her like no other so all i can do is just wait...
    Don't waste your time waiting.. sometimes someone better is right around the corner.

Sarah

Jul 21, 2009, 11:38 PM

There isn't any other girls that I'm interested in... so I'm SOL

Jul 21, 2009, 11:38 PM

He's a stubborn one, this guy is...

XD
    izumi_puppy Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2009, 06:12 AM

Mostly you should wait for her respond.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He acts like he likes me, but likes another girl too [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so there's this guy who I really like, and he works at the stable where I ride my horse. He talks to me on Facebook and used to say I'm hot, and call me babes. He even asked me to come to his football game once at my school. When we see each other in person though, he stares at the ground. He...

I think a girl likes me and I her? [ 8 Answers ]

I _t_h_i_n_k_!! A girl likes me and I like her should I ask her out?? ¡!? ¿?

How can I tell whether this girl likes me? [ 4 Answers ]

Edited for lousy spelling, bad grammer, and chatspeak!! Can you guys help me out here... I know this girl for like 3-4 yrs now and I want 2 ask her out... bt I don't think she likes me... yet I think she likes me... usually I think everything very logically and clearly... bt I don't know what 2...

Girl likes a lad [ 11 Answers ]

Hi please could someone help I started txing this lad last night and he seemed a nice guy by what he says how would I no if he likes me as I started to like him please answer thanks:)

View more questions Search