Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Twink24 Posts: 45, Reputation: -2

Jul 21, 2009, 06:54 PM
    Pierced nose scar?
    I really want to get my nose pierced. If at anytime I decide to not have jewelry in it anymore will it leave a scar?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 06:56 PM

It will leave a hole!
    Wicked1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 09:51 AM

Depending what size you have in your nose will depend on a scar. I had a 14g in my nose and you can barly see it. Now if you have anything bigger than a 10g it will have a scar that you can notice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

Should I remove a Keloid scar (piercing scar tissue)? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a navel piercing a year ago. Unfortunately, it somehow got inflamed and removed itself out of the skin; hence, created a scar which I believe is called the Keloid scar. I had once stopped by the piercing place to ask for professional suggestion of whether not I could be able to re-pierce it,...

Re - Pierced Nose Ring ~ myself [ 3 Answers ]

I originally got my nose pierced almost 6 weeks ago, but I scratched out my peircing aabout a week and a half ago and couldn't get the original back in, so I found one that I had bought which was a screw in and I could not get it back in still. So I straightened it out and ended kind of repiercing...

Is getting my ears pierced safe with scar tissue in one ear lobe? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a small lump of scar tissue from clip-on earrings in my right ear lobe. I am interested in getting my ears pierced, but I don't know if it will be safe. I am concerned about the earring going through or touching the scar tissue. It feels like a small, firm sphere inside my ear lobe. I don't...

View more questions Search