Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aces382003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 05:33 PM
    No fuel to engine
    Replaced fuel line on Weedeater Featherlight Plus model, and now when I press the bulb to prime it, no gas comes into the line. Took bulb off and it is good. Checked lines and all appear to be sound. One line is smaller than the other and shorter. Other line is larger with small plastic connector in tank and filter on the end of the line. Does it matter if the replacement lines are larger or smaller as long as they are tight on the fittings?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jul 21, 2009, 06:03 PM

Hi,
    No line size is not important as long as one is not pinched shut. Which fitting they are plugged to on the primer is since there are a pair of check valve and they work in opposite directions.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

97 Honda civic LX not getting fuel after engine change [ 8 Answers ]

I just put a new engine in my 1997 Honda civic LX. 1.6 SOHC D16Y7. Everything is back together and now we are not getting any fuel. I cannot here the pump run when the key is turned on... any IDEAS?? Thanks Bill

16.5 HP Briggs and Stratton OHV no fuel to engine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old Sears mower with a Briggs and Stratton 16HP OHV engine. Last week it started blowing tons of white smoke and stopped running. After some research I decided to change the head gasket and generally clean up the engine. Changed the gasket - no problem, cleaned the bypass valve,...

No fuel to engine [ 13 Answers ]

I have a 91 honda civic. I bought it and it had been sitting for about 4 years. I have changed the fuel pump relay and then the fuel pump,and filter but it still will not start. I took the fuel line loose from the fuel filter and there is no fuel getting to the fuel filter when turning the engine...

My engine cranks but no fuel. 92 civic dx [ 2 Answers ]

When I got home last night I took out my key and car was still running. I tried to put the key back in and take it out the car did not stop. I placed it in gear and let the clutch turn it off. Next day I found out when the key is out I press my hazard switch and the car turns off. When I was going...

Engine turns over, no fire, no fuel [ 1 Answers ]

Have a 92 festiva that changed water pump on and when the key is turned to on the fuel pump does not turn on and there is no fire at the plugs. Have tore it all back down and checked all the wires and timing belt, all seems to be okay. Checked alldata's service manual and did the pin point tests...

View more questions Search