Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mholepit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 08:25 AM
    With a felony what jobs, careers am I elgible for?
    With a felony what jobs, careers am I elgible for?
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Jul 21, 2009, 08:35 AM

You should include more information, state, conviction. Date of conviction.
    To get a better response.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2009, 10:08 AM

In general you will have difficulty with jobs which require professional licensing and a thorough background check - such as Nursing, Law, Pharmacy, Accounting, tax preparation.

What type of job are you seeking?

Here's a thread which may be interesting to you: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...ny-377688.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

What kind of jobs in PA can I qualify for with an RSP felony? [ 32 Answers ]

Hey everyone. Before I ask my question, let me give you some back ground on my story. I'm 29ys old; born, raised and currently reside in PA. I have been in the IT industry since graduating from tech school in 2000 with my associates degree. Well, as I was working for a company in 2007, I was...

View more questions Search