Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    01745777386 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 07:16 AM
    Repent to my boyfriend
    My boyfriend felt doubt on several things ,So I wanted to keep him free for all this thinking I told everything by keeping my hand on the QURAN.Every thing I said to him truly but when he asked I question I was confused then I said" I don't know"! Is that lie?If it is lie how can I get forgive by ALLAH! PLEASE tell me! I am too scared of!
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Jul 21, 2009, 07:24 AM

I think if you were aware that you were lying or not being honest than it can be considered a lie. If you said you don't know andtruly in your heart didn't know it can't be a lie. Be honest with yourself and tell your boyfriend you are apologizing for the confusion, repent the way you would to your God and forgive yourself. WHAT DO YOU FEEL YOU LIED ABOUT?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 07:30 AM

If you was honestly confused by a question he asked "how could you have lied?" You didn't make up an answer you simply stated you didn't know and, if anything, you should have asked about the question or reword into a word you could understand.

Now if you go under the religion forum you will find an expert by the name of Firmbeliever who might be able to help you because she is an expert in the religion you follow. Post your question there or maybe someone will move this question there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible for satan to ever repent? [ 29 Answers ]

HI, In my 30 yrs. Of being a Christian I have only heard two people make a comment on the possibility of satan repenting. This troubles me to think that some Christians would ever entertain the thought. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with someone that is obviously confused about...

What power do we have to repent? [ 9 Answers ]

Have you experienced power over sin? Were you able to repent? Give us some details.

"Repent and be baptized [ 8 Answers ]

Acts 2:38 Peter said, "Repent and be baptized, everyone of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." Just wondering what this verse means to you?

Forward this message or you'll repent [ 5 Answers ]

Lately, I have been receiving mails saying if I don't pass that mail someone's kid is going to die or something bad will happen. I know for sure that that is all bull**** but why do they send such E-Mails. Is this some sort of advertisement program or what?

View more questions Search