Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Loretta1234 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 07:02 PM
    Spy camera
    My aunt lives in an assisted living home. She is constantly getting things taken from her. We think it's the help. We want to install an inexpensive spy camera. Something that would only tape if there is movement in the room. She does not have a computer.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks so much!
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2009, 07:11 PM

I would look into a Nanny Cam
    Saralucas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2013, 01:47 AM
    Yeah. It is a god idea to install a spy camera in your aunt's place. Since it is an assisted living home you cannot go for traditional security cameras. There are many spy cameras that no one will notice of.
    For your reference:
    Mini enregistreur caméra de surveillance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know which camera is right for me? [ 2 Answers ]

Helloo. I'm looking into the Fuji make, compact flash, 10megapixels+. Digital photography is becoming a hobby of mine so I want the camera to be right for me so I can keep it for a lengthly time. However, I'm not sure which camera to buy yet and if it's going to be right for me. Any sugestions...

In Camera [ 7 Answers ]

I attended a recent board meeting where the board and I were informed at meeting time that the entire meeting was going to be held in camera. Others, such as the secretary and treasurer were informed earlier that the entire meeting was going to be held in camera and that they were not to attend....

Which camera to buy [ 3 Answers ]

I am signed up for a still photography class. I use a Canon A40 Powershot for work - I point the camera, press the button, it takes good photos. The instructor suggests a better camera - but he also said I could get a close up lens for the Canon. Any suggestions on what I should buy - or...

Which camera should I get? [ 5 Answers ]

http://www.digiworldhanoi.vn/digiold/wp-content/uploads/ti679_1.jpg http://www.pma-show.com/news_images/00365_canon-powershot-a470.jpg I am 13 and have never owned a digital camera before. I am becoming interested in photography, but I also would like a small camera for everyday use. I would...

Recommend a nanny camera or hidden camera system [ 5 Answers ]

I am hiring a live-in nanny and like any paranoid but responsible parent I want nanny cams. Can anyone recommend a company or system for me asap. I want hidden cameras. I would like to be able to view my house while traveling via internet. Also I want to record all activity in the house. Please...

View more questions Search