Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    feferose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 01:48 PM
    Grounding rod location
    How far should the grounding rod typically be from the electric panel?
    Newton1Law Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Jul 21, 2009, 06:43 AM
    You may want to see this posting on the subject:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/electr...rod-13649.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Differnce between neutral grounding and separated grounding [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between neutral and separate grounding?? Why and when do you defer between them?? Basically why do we ground, what's its purpose and what are the differences between the varying methods. I hope I don't sound dumb but the US NAVY nuclear electrical school didn't teach me ...

Proper Grounding [ 5 Answers ]

I am installing a new electric Service to my home. I am upgrading to a 200 amp service and relocating the meter box. I plan on using #3/0 wiring from the meter box to the Load Center, then using #2/0 from the ground rod to the meter box and the Load Center. I have 2 questions. First, Do I need...

Work location is different from employer office location [ 1 Answers ]

I work for NY based company and as an IT consultant. My actual work location is at the client's office which is in NJ for the whole of 2007. I also live in NJ. Will my income be considered as income earned in NJ or NY? My employer has withheld NY taxes though I live in NJ and my work location is...

Hot tub grounding bar [ 9 Answers ]

I got a free hot tub... yeah right free-the 6/3 wire itself is going to run $300! Anyway, the instruction manual calls for a 50 amp breaker and the 6/3 UF wire with ground. It also calls for a #6 copper wire that is attached to a grounding bar that is to be buried. I have heard two solutions,...

Grounding a GFI [ 1 Answers ]

I am using an existing wire that was used for a dryer. I have changed the breakers to 2-20 amp single pole breakers and am splitting the line to make two 110volt GFI outlets for a whirlpool tub (1 for pump and 1 for heater). I have a red, white, and black wires, however, there is no bare copper...

View more questions Search