Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JasonDrew Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 11:01 AM
    Harassing Phone Calls & Voicemails
    :mad:I'm just curious as to what I can do if someone is calling my phone and making threats towards me and my family on my voicemail?:mad:
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2009, 11:04 AM

Call the police?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonDrew View Post
    :mad:I'm just curious as to what I can do if someone is calling my phone and making threats towards me and my family on my voicemail?:mad:
    I'm curious as to who it is that's asking.

Are you the woman who had a child with someone else before she was divorced...
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/childr...te-363170.html

... or are you the man whose ex-partner had a child and never told him about it?
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/family...nt-363161.html
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 21, 2009, 01:53 PM

Very funny guys, but what if the posts you mention are from people who really have a problem and you have brought their screen names to everyone's attention. People who post here, some of them, have legitimate problems to voice out and seek advice on. I don't think ist fair to do this to them. IMO>

Tick
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    very funny guys, but what if the posts you mention are from people who really have a problem and you have brought their screen names to everyone's attention. People who post here, some of them, have legitimate problems to voice out and seek advice on. I dont think ist fair to do this to them. IMO>

tick
    Not sure what you are talking about Tick... all posts noted are by the OP.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    very funny guys, but what if the posts you mention are from people who really have a problem and you have brought their screen names to everyone's attention. People who post here, some of them, have legitimate problems to voice out and seek advice on. I dont think ist fair to do this to them. IMO>

tick
    Well, I don't find alias abuse funny... especially when it's against site rules.

This site is free; nobody needs to share a username.

Pay more attention before you start criticizing my intentions... or rather, what you believe my intentions to be.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 21, 2009, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetcg View Post
    Not sure what you are talking about Tick... all posts noted are by the OP.
    Sorry, steve, I didn't notice that very important issue ! Please excuse my ignorance. But why bother. I don't really like this way of bringing really stupid posts to everyone's attention. It is demeaning in a way. I can imagine the reaction I would get if I posted something similar to this8384 or your posts. No, I am not trying to get out of a situation I created, I really do believe this and don't like it.

Tick
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 21, 2009, 02:08 PM
    >Thread Closed<
    Account placed on moderation until such time as the OP explains to ME what is going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Harassing calls to my son from ex-girlfriend & her mother. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. my son has been receiving harassing calls from ex-girlfriend & her mother at all hours of the night and day.. My son lived w/his ex & her mother for about 2 months when she decided she needed space and asked him to move out. So he moved back in with us.. now, she continues to call his cell...

Cat burglar and phone calls. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey.. I'm a tad freaked out right now.. For the past few weeks some one under the name "Private Caller" Keeps calling my house ever few days.. When someone picks up they hang up imidetly.. Well today this person called.. I picked up but didn't answer.. Mainly to see if I hear breathing or...

Phone calls [ 5 Answers ]

My ex-husband was ordered "no parenting time" with my son. There is nothing written in the decree of divorce about phone calls. How does this work ?Is he legally allowed to call him right now ?Can he call whenever he wants ? Am I allowed to set up the calling schedule ? Thank you!

Harassing phone calls from creditors [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I haven't had any phone calls in over two years from creditors and all of a sudden I have had the same company phone me three times. When they asked where they were calling from and what is was regarding they immediately asked me my mailing address and I replied you have it I'm sure and I...

Phone Calls [ 3 Answers ]

:( my husband and I have known the other for a year this past may '07, but we got married feb '07. I found numbers in his wallet and found out he had been calling these two women. He works hard and takes care of our family and I know he loves the hell out of me. We have a very good sex life and...

View more questions Search