Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    herlinaelliott Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 09:27 AM
    Need information on where to go for restaurant grants
    I have looked everywhere I think on this computer trying to find information about grant writing, where to look for them at & everything I run across seems like a scam. Is there a number where I can call or another site with real information that I just missed? I want to open a soulfood restaurant with entertainment , minibar and everything got a lot of ideas just need to be lead in the right path:)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2009, 09:34 AM

Hello h:

You're not finding grants, because there aren't any for what you want to do... Nobody, absolutely NOBODY will give you money to open a for profit business...

There ARE people, however, who will INVEST in a business, and I can tell you how to find them.

excon
    herlinaelliott Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello h:

You're not finding grants, because there aren't any for what you want to do.... Nobody, absolutely NOBODY will give you money to open a for profit business......

There ARE people, however, who will INVEST in a business, and I can tell you how to find them.

excon
    I would really appreciate it if you could tell me where to find them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

Information on Grants for Felons [ 2 Answers ]

I need some information on grants for felons. My cousin is in jail for conspiracy and might get out this month. Can someone give me information or web sites on grants for felons? :)

The Restaurant [ 2 Answers ]

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen. The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, 'Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. I would recommend it very highly.' The other man...

Restaurant job [ 1 Answers ]

Im a teen looking for a part time job... and I'm planning on working at a restaurantbut I have no work experience. I have my resume done and all but I have no idea how to apply fofr the job? Like who should I ask? What do I say? :o haha and what should I wear to an interview? If I do get one

View more questions Search