Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DCJDEF Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 08:03 AM
    Who is this woman blues singer
    I'm looking for the artist name, song title, and or album of the woman blues singer that performs the song with these words: it hurt it hurt it hurt so bad... you were the best I ever had. That's all I got I know it isn't much but I just caught that little bit of the song. It is an older song possible from the 80's maybe older not sure
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2009, 03:12 PM

Sounds like it might be Billie Holiday

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

SAT Blues [ 3 Answers ]

I am freaking out about my Sat, Iowa, and ISEE tests. The test is in three weeks and my parents won't get me a tutor and I think I'm going to fail. Is there any advice you can give me about taking them?

Midnight blues [ 1 Answers ]

An irish girl sing this song // MIDNIGHT BLUES WHO??

Blues [ 4 Answers ]

My wife has used my credit card and has previously been making payments on it, basically its her card and , (at least as far as our household is concerned). Recently she failed to make the appropriate payments and now the card is passed due. I contacted the company and asked if they could lower the...

Bad guy blues [ 19 Answers ]

Hello, I have suffered yet another bad relationship with a guy and all I can really say is men are idiots. I feel really crumby and I need help on feeling better. So yea, for this thread I am not asking for advice(but if you got some let me have it please) what I am asking for is all those...

View more questions Search