Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2009, 06:29 AM

This may sound silly but I have seen on TV people feeding baby birds using hand puppets.

They make a puppet that looks like an adult bird and put your hand in the beak to pick food up and give it to it.

As I said, may sound silly but I guess it makes sense!
    joyluo1999 Posts: 240, Reputation: 12

Jul 22, 2009, 12:25 PM
    I found this website, and I thought it might help you a bit.
    I didn't read it but I'm hoping you'll find it useful.

Raising Orphan Wild Birds

Good Luck!:)
    Sammie_x Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 09:39 PM

The bird has been taken to an aviary (:
    Thanks everyone for your help <3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Change in weight of bird-cage when the bird is flying inside the cage? [ 2 Answers ]

Q1. What kind of Change would be observed in the weight of bird-cage, weighed by a spring balance 1. when the bird is sitting inside the cage 2. when the bird is flying inside the cage? WHY? Q2. A 1.0 gm. Seed is sown on the earth after few years it becomes one of the biggest trees in the...

Wild Baby bird with broken wing found. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I need some help. I've raised domesticated baby birds before, but never a wild bird, at least not one that lived. :( My daughter found a baby bird on the sidewalk in front of our house. I know that fledglings will leave the nest before they are able to fly, and that the mother...

Wild, wild west. [ 3 Answers ]

A cowboy rode into town and stopped at a saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals had a habit of picking on strangers. So when he finished his drink, he found his horse had been stolen. He went back into the bar, handily flipped his gun into the air, caught it above his head and fired a shot...

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

View more questions Search