Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glendamay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2003, 12:28 AM
    What electricity plug do I need in Inida
    ??
    anilpanchal1965 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 10:57 PM
    Hi you need a 3 pin plug with round pins if you are in the US you can go to any hardware store located where the indian shops are and they will be happy to sell you one or you can buy the same when you land in India from any hardware store. The current here is 220 Volts
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2010, 08:13 AM

Replier meant 220 Volts, the Current is unknown.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electricity Consumption [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I was on holidays and surprised to see our electricity bill. My wife told me that mostly our bills are double to the bills of our neighbours and relatives. We are getting bills of double the amount of many of our neighbours and relatives who are using the same number of lights and...

Disconnecting electricity [ 2 Answers ]

I am gutting my kitchen in preparation for a remodel project being performed by a contractor. I need to know how to safely disconnect some hardwired electrical connections

Problems with electricity... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have an electricity problem at home. Actually we are shifted to a totally new area and in our block, only we are connected to the transformer. There are no other houses in our block and the area is empty. But even we are the only users of the electricity, we experience power shortage. When...

Disconnecting Electricity [ 1 Answers ]

I am moving a manufactured home... I know that I must hire a licensed electrician to reconnect it to the new locations pedestal but do I need a licensed electrician to disconnect it from the old one after having the utility company shut the power off?

View more questions Search